"Delta teams have restored all IT systems after a technology issue briefly affected some systems this evening".
Delta Air Lines says it has restarted flights after a ground stop due to a "technology issue".
"During the technology issue, Delta issued a mainline groundstop in the USA until systems could be brought back up".More news: Storm, Kremer will be first females to call National Football League games
Ground stops, as the Federal Aviation Administration calls them, are relatively common reactions to thunderstorms and other disruptions in the USA aviation system.
Delta's online systems were back up and running Tuesday after a brief outage, the airline said.
Delta said that despite the inconvenience of the incident, no Delta flights in the air were impacted by the technical problems.More news: 7-year-old Malea Emma crushes national anthem at LA Galaxy game
A note posted later to Twitter said the outage had been resolved.
Delta's systems were unable to scan key information - including who was booked on its flights. Check back for updates as they become available.More news: Sweden PM Stefan Lovfen to resign after losing no confidence vote
- Lighthizer hints Mexico pact may need to be reopened if delayed — NAFTA
- Bill Cosby Sentenced to Prison - Judge Declares Him a 'Sexually Violent Predator'
- 'America's Got Talent': Everything to Know About Michael Ketterer's Domestic Violence Arrest
- Michael Kors agrees to buy Versace for €1.83 billion
- Liverpool boss Klopp promises to field ‘really strong side’ against Chelsea
- Google Asks Employees To Delete China Search Engine Memo
- Alan Hogg: bodies of British man and wife found in Thailand
- Comerica Park worker charged after spitting on pizza
- Makati court orders Trillanes' arrest
- Bill Cosby SENTENCED: 'Sexually violent predator' Bill Cosby JAILED for sexual assault