Forward-looking: Earlier this month, Samsung teased its October 11 Galaxy event with the tagline '4X fun.' It's expected that the firm will launch the Galaxy A9 Star Pro at the event, which, despite being a mid-range device, features four rear cameras.
On the optical front, the new triple camera set up comes with an additional 8MP 120° Ultra-Wide Lens, which has the same viewing angle as the human eye.
The Samsung Galaxy flaunts a 6.0-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display. The rear panel itself will now be available in newly designed gradient Blue, gradient Pink and Black colours, something Samsung seems to have been inspired by Huawei for.More news: Roku unveils affordable Premiere and Premiere+ 4K streaming media boxes
The smartphone is slated to be available in over 180,000 outlets by September-end.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is a dual-SIM smartphone that runs Android 8.0 Oreo along with Samsung Experience UX on top.
While the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 might the Korean giant's best phone at the moment, it can be easily argued that the dedicated Bixby button is not in the best place.More news: Making a Murderer 2 is coming to Netflix in October!
Consumers can avail exciting cash backs worth INR 2,000 when they make a payment through HDFC bank credit and debit cards. The device will be available in two variants one with 6GB RAM, 128GB of onboard storage and another with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. It features Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Exynos 7885 processor. It comes with 4GB and 6GB RAM options.
On the front, it houses an equally impressive 24MP snapper and an adjustable LED flash. The selfie camera is equipped with features such as Selfie Focus and Pro Lighting Mode. Both variants come with 512GB expandable storage (via microSD).
"The new colours and a side fingerprint sensor deliver a refreshed design". The battery is a 3300 mAh unit.More news: UK's May tells ministers to hold their nerve over Brexit
Just because you spent a packet on a new flagship device doesn't mean it will be perfect.Luckily, you can use software and some hidden tweaks to bring back something that you miss or add a feature you can't live without.
- Telltale looking to work with 'potential partners' to finish The Walking Dead
- No-deal Brexit could ends UK-EU flights, government says
- Meghan Markle has a new hairstyle and OMG it's seriously fab
- Holy snakes! 'Rare' two-headed copperhead captured in Virginia backyard
- Tiger Woods Has Won His 80th Tour Victory at PGA Tour Championship
- PM Trudeau arrives at United Nations , hoping to re-establish Canada on world stage
- Microsoft Office 2019 Is Now Available For Windows and Mac Users
- Disney Modifies Princess Tiana in 'Ralph Breaks the Internet' Amid Whitewashing Criticism
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’: Trailer Reveals Sibling Mystery
- Tiger Woods breaks five-year title drought