This does not mark the first time that Plastic Jesus has vandalized Trump's star with his own "street art".
As Breitbart News reported, 24-year-old Austin Clay was charged August 6 with one felony count of vandalism for allegedly smashing President Trump's star to pieces. This "protest art was meant to be humorous", he claims.More news: How Spider-Man PS4's Best Boss Battles Came to Be - Beyond Highlight
In an email to HuffPo, Plastic Jesus claimed the bars represent the jail cell Trump's critics have been calling for since the day of his election.
"I feel that Trump should be jailed for his corruption", he said of the installation. It was returned to the Walk of Fame on September 8, according to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.More news: Kanye West calls out Drake in a series of Instagram videos
As all good things must come to an end, it didn't take long for the lovely exhibit to infuriate some absolute fun-sponge Trump supporters. Boo.
Although some Trump supporters did try to vandalise the bars, it "did appear to be stuck fast and were there several hours later", he added. His model was complete with barbed wire and a tiny American flag. His work follows a July attack in which the Hollywood star belonging to the 45th POTUS was completely destroyed with a pickax.More news: IBM says its new services 'open the black box of AI'
He was caught on camera raising the axe high above his head before thundering it to the floor.
- Aaron Rodgers Concerned Knee Injury Will Get Worse
- Christine and Frank Lampard have baby girl
- European Union leaders react to May's Brexit deal
- Liverpool 'made a point' with PSG victory - Joe Gomez
- This is when Storm Bronagh will hit Sussex
- Kris Reveals She Helped Deliver Baby Stormi and Kim Is Grossed Out
- Fitbit launches new enterprise platform for health and disease management
- Government calls off meeting with Pakistan at UNGA: MEA Spokesperson
- PAOK Salonika vs. Chelsea - Football Match Report
- Tour Championship LEADERBOARD: Tiger Woods leads, Rory McIlroy in the running