This does not mark the first time that Plastic Jesus has vandalized Trump's star with his own "street art".
As Breitbart News reported, 24-year-old Austin Clay was charged August 6 with one felony count of vandalism for allegedly smashing President Trump's star to pieces. This "protest art was meant to be humorous", he claims.More news: European Union leaders react to May's Brexit deal
In an email to HuffPo, Plastic Jesus claimed the bars represent the jail cell Trump's critics have been calling for since the day of his election.
"I feel that Trump should be jailed for his corruption", he said of the installation. It was returned to the Walk of Fame on September 8, according to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.More news: Floyd County Health Department Issues Statement on Early Flu Season
As all good things must come to an end, it didn't take long for the lovely exhibit to infuriate some absolute fun-sponge Trump supporters. Boo.
Although some Trump supporters did try to vandalise the bars, it "did appear to be stuck fast and were there several hours later", he added. His model was complete with barbed wire and a tiny American flag. His work follows a July attack in which the Hollywood star belonging to the 45th POTUS was completely destroyed with a pickax.More news: Ancient fat solves fossil riddle at last
He was caught on camera raising the axe high above his head before thundering it to the floor.
- Samsung announces Galaxy A7 with triple lens camera
- Meghan Markle takes mom to United Kingdom cookbook fundraiser
- Aaron Rodgers Concerned Knee Injury Will Get Worse
- Liverpool 'made a point' with PSG victory - Joe Gomez
- Government calls off meeting with Pakistan at UNGA: MEA Spokesperson
- How Spider-Man PS4's Best Boss Battles Came to Be - Beyond Highlight
- Tour Championship LEADERBOARD: Tiger Woods leads, Rory McIlroy in the running
- When and where to watch Pak vs Afg Live broadcast
- Outrage over $500 duct-tape designer shoes from Nordstrom
- How Trump's tariffs on China could impact you