Liverpool soon found themselves two goals to the good against their Parisian guests when Georginio Wijnaldum went dramatically sprawling over Juan Bernat's outstretched leg in the box and James Milner neatly drove the inevitable penalty kick past Alphonse Areola.
"I think this year we're confident as a team". "I sent him a message on Monday saying: 'Hey Bobby, come on, we need you'".
"I think if you compare them playing in the same league that's slightly easier".More news: Captain Marvel Trailer: The Saviour Of Our Beloved Avengers Is Here!
The Brazilian had started the game on the bench following a nasty eye injury sustained at Tottenham on Saturday, but showed his vision was spot on with an unerring 92nd-minute strike to give Jurgen Klopp's side all three points.
The Parisians got themselves back into the game though five minutes before the break when Robertson failed to clear and Thomas Meunier drove home a first-time effort.
What were Di Maria and Marquinhos doing in positions that they normally don't play in?
"We scored wonderful goals, they were thunderballs".More news: Jimmy Butler requests trade from Timberwolves
Barca ran away with the game in the second half, with Ousmane Dembele scoring a stunner before Messi added two more to complete his eighth Champions League hat-trick, one more than Cristiano Ronaldo, and seal a 4-0 win. "We picked ourselves up and played a better second half but it was frustrating".
While we doubt Firmino needed too much persuading to play against PSG, Mane did his best to ensure that the hard-working Brazil worldwide would play against Thomas Tuchel's side.
Having played with total commitment for West Ham, Leeds and Manchester United, against Liverpool for over 15 years, Ferdinand spent most of his adult years copping an earful on trips to the famous, old ground.
"We started slowly, and we were inconsistent in the way we wanted to play", Arteta said.More news: 'I don't have an Attorney General': Trump attacks Sessions
- Google Home Hub is a smart speaker with a 7-inch display
- Oil cartel backs Iran in face of looming USA sanctions
- US Open final umpire Carlos Ramos handed Davis Cup assignment
- Florence Death Toll Climbs to 37; Trump Visits Stricken Area
- Trump Orders Declassification Of Documents About FBI Sought By House Republicans
- Najib likely to be charged with RM2.6b donation tomorrow, source says
- Meyer sticks to same script in return press conference
- LeBron James, ‘Black Panther’s’ Ryan Coogler Team Up for ‘Space Jam’ Sequel
- Brett Kavanaugh: Senate sets deadline for accuser testimony
- FACT CHECK: Has Coca-Cola Entered Negotiations to Produce Cannabis-Infused Beverages?