Should the seven-member band be headlining this year's Super Bowl halftime show, they will be following on the heels of Justin Timberlake, who headlined the Super Bowl LII show with a 14-minute performance that included a tribute to Prince.
'The offer has been extended and they've pretty much accepted, ' an unnamed source told the site.More news: Vontae Davis: Buffalo Bills cornerback retires at half-time of National Football League match
Maroon 5 is reportedly set to take the stage to headline the Super Bowl LIII halftime show, and fans are already getting ready to move like Jagger. Around this time of year, there are always lots of rumors about who will play the show, so stay tuned for official confirmation! The album includes hits like "What Lovers Do" and "Girls Like You".
A spokesperson for the National Football League released a statement to ET regarding who is being considered to perform on Super Bowl Sunday. Levine was a guest on Kanye West's "Heard 'Em Say" many years ago, so there's at least one great song that they could perform.
Super Bowl 53 will be held Sunday, Feb. 3, 2019 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, and broadcast by CBS. In addition, they're not shy about collaborating with other artists.More news: Vikings Cut Rookie Kicker Carlson After 3 Missed FGs in Tie
The group is now touring in support of their 2017 album Red Pill Blues, with their final show of 2018 taking place in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve.
The band's touring schedule also has quite a convenient gap that would allow the group to perform at the Super Bowl.More news: What Neymar told Roberto Firmino after PSG's defeat in Champions League
- Woman accusing Kavanaugh of assault wants FBI investigation
- Kidnapper Wanda Barzee set to be released today
- South Korea's president says North Korea agrees to dismantle missile sites
- Dogs rescued from locked kennel surrounded by rising Florence floodwater
- Oil rises as Saudi says it is comfortable with higher prices
- Patriots tweak Josh Gordon trade as Belichick refuses to comment
- GOP plans Senate hearing next week for Kavanaugh, accuser
- Michael Jordan donating $2M to Hurricane Florence victims
- Accuser of Trump's Supreme Court pick seeks Federal Bureau of Investigation probe
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Screen Fingerprint Edition Launched With Snapdragon 845 SoC