Toyota has given the Yaris range a new, racier option with this - the GR Sport.More news: USA border agent charged in 2-week killing spree
These include a series of enhancements on the suspension in order to give the Yaris "engaging handling and responsiveness". Gazoo Racing has devised a comprehensive suspension upgrade, with Sachs Performance dampers similar to those fitted on the GRMN, with solid stabiliser bars, and a lowered ride height by 11mm over the standard Yaris. The auto has a sporting stance, too, with ground clearance reduced by 11mm compared to the standard Yaris, and with the gap between wheel and body brought down by 18mm. A set of 17-inch black alloy wheels are exclusive to the model and come fitted with the same Bridgestone Potenza RE50s you would find in the Yaris GRMN.More news: Ibrahimovic scores 500th career goal
If something even more special in the Yaris world is what you're looking for, the second new version Toyota is bringing to Paris might be the answer. The body features a black roof an rear spoiler. There are piano black door mouldings, a black honeycomb grille, black door mirror housings and black front fog light surrounds. Dark-tinted rear privacy glass is also fitted as standard, together with GR badging.
Unlike the GRMN's three-door layout and 1.8-litre supercharged four-cylinder, the GR Sport is exclusively available in a five-door body and a 1.5-litre hybrid four-cylinder engine. Red decals can be added to the front lip and the top line of the lower rear bumper to generate extra sporty visual appeal.More news: Hurricane Florence Dumps 'Epic Amounts of Rainfall' On US States
Changes on the inside are limited to sports seats with white stitching and a smaller three-spoke steering wheel taken from the Toyota 86, along with GR logos in the instrument cluster. Black GR-branded mats with silver edging are also part of the package.
- Toronto city clerk says it's becoming 'virtually impossible' to hold municipal election
- Browns' Gordon (hamstring) out vs. Saints
- TCU Horned Frogs lead Ohio State Buckeyes 14-13 at halftime
- BMW shows off self-driving motorcycle
- Revere man killed in shark attack at Wellfleet beach
- Israel launched missile attack on Damascus airport: Syria
- Rugby Championship: South Africa stun New Zealand in Wellington
- Impressive Chelsea, Liverpool maintain lead over Man City
- Could Hurricane Florence impact you? Meteorologists say yes
- Prince Harry's wedding ring is different from other royal men