Toyota has given the Yaris range a new, racier option with this - the GR Sport.More news: USA border agent charged in 2-week killing spree
These include a series of enhancements on the suspension in order to give the Yaris "engaging handling and responsiveness". Gazoo Racing has devised a comprehensive suspension upgrade, with Sachs Performance dampers similar to those fitted on the GRMN, with solid stabiliser bars, and a lowered ride height by 11mm over the standard Yaris. The auto has a sporting stance, too, with ground clearance reduced by 11mm compared to the standard Yaris, and with the gap between wheel and body brought down by 18mm. A set of 17-inch black alloy wheels are exclusive to the model and come fitted with the same Bridgestone Potenza RE50s you would find in the Yaris GRMN.More news: Browns' Gordon (hamstring) out vs. Saints
If something even more special in the Yaris world is what you're looking for, the second new version Toyota is bringing to Paris might be the answer. The body features a black roof an rear spoiler. There are piano black door mouldings, a black honeycomb grille, black door mirror housings and black front fog light surrounds. Dark-tinted rear privacy glass is also fitted as standard, together with GR badging.
Unlike the GRMN's three-door layout and 1.8-litre supercharged four-cylinder, the GR Sport is exclusively available in a five-door body and a 1.5-litre hybrid four-cylinder engine. Red decals can be added to the front lip and the top line of the lower rear bumper to generate extra sporty visual appeal.More news: Ibrahimovic scores 500th career goal
Changes on the inside are limited to sports seats with white stitching and a smaller three-spoke steering wheel taken from the Toyota 86, along with GR logos in the instrument cluster. Black GR-branded mats with silver edging are also part of the package.
- Could Hurricane Florence impact you? Meteorologists say yes
- Israel launched missile attack on Damascus airport: Syria
- Matthew Perry hospitalised for months after surgery
- Big Brother is scrapped... or is it?
- Two Koreas open joint liaison office in North - pool report
- Google defends Trump election reaction
- Florence pours on the rain amid fears of catastrophic floods
- Hurricane Florence Dumps 'Epic Amounts of Rainfall' On US States
- Rugby Championship: South Africa stun New Zealand in Wellington
- Tropical cyclones Florence and Mangkhut pose threats - Philippines