Picture: Instagram Meghan Markle/Instagram Abigail Spencer and Priyanka Chopra attend the wedding of Prince Harry to Ms Meghan Markle at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, Windsor, Britain May 19, 2018. Chris Jackson/Pool via REUTERS Group shot: The family snap with Meghan centre stage.
We all know that Meghan Markle is a style icon.More news: Jamie Dimon doesn't have the "smarts" to be president
The folks at ASOS reckon this increase is all down to Meghan Markle, and her love of a solid power suit. The ITV series was filmed over more than a year, with privileged access to the sovereign and her family including Prince Charles, Prince William and Kate, and Prince Harry and Meghan.
"They're so affectionate and the last thing I'd want to do is prevent that happening because she has a red lip on".
"Meghan has lost touch with some of her close friends from before the wedding, which has been tough", a source told the publication.More news: Hurricane Florence: North Carolina residents urged to leave
It will examine the head of state's role as a global figure and the baton she is passing on to younger members of the Royal Family, as they continue to strengthen ties with the family of nations.
Daniel said: "She's gotten more comfortable doing her own make-up. She's not fussy - she's just trying to get it on and get out the door". "It was insane. But because we've known each other for so long and I knew exactly what she wanted, it was kind of a no-brainer the day of".
The Duchess of Cambridge's scenes will focus on an engagement she had at Buckingham Palace with the Countess of Wessex, when the two royal ladies welcomed designers and artisans from the Commonwealth to display their work at the palace during London Fashion Week.More news: Here's your sign: Waffle House closed until after Florence
- Regional Pot Workers Could Face Lifetime Ban From US News Centre News
- Christina Aguilera upset she missed Cardi B's fight with Nicki Minaj
- Hurricane Florence weakens to Category 1 storm
- Details emerge about Browns' decision to part ways with Josh Gordon
- Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun resigns
- Klopp's Liverpool make solid case for the defence
- Good start carries Bengals past Ravens
- Taylor Must Play Better Following Sunday's Tie
- Trump expected to visit areas hit by Hurricane Florence
- Matthew Perry hospitalised for months after surgery