Pushed out of the starting XI since Cristiano Ronaldo arrived at Juventus, a move overseas seems inevitable.
"He has offers from Spain and England, and Juventus have many champions so it's hard to play all of them at once".
The 24-year-old was linked with leaving Turin over the summer following Ronaldo's £90m move and speculation around his future is set to continue up to the winter market.More news: Tropical Storm Isaac’s Winds Nearing Leeward Islands
Zamperini said yesterday that he knows Dybala has offers already on the table.
"Every time he is left out of the team, it makes me want to cry", said Zamparini, who is proud of the role the Sicilian club played in developing Dybala after he arrived from Argentina.
Dybala has found himself on the bench for both club and country in recent times, despite being widely considered to be among the most talented players in world football.
RMC are cited by the Mirror as quoting Zamparini as follows: "He'll leave, because Juventus want to get €120million". Dybala on the bench because of Allegri.More news: 2 cases of African swine fever detected in Belgium
Cristiano Ronaldo: "What did I think when I heard about his arrival?" Allegri should come to Palermo and try to win the Scudetto with us because it's easy to be a phenomenon at Juventus.
Since a year ago, the Argentina worldwide has been linked with a move to join fellow countryman Lionel Messi at Barcelona, but Juventus refused to agree a deal.More news: Dutch 'expelled two Russian spies over Novichok lab plot'
- Cold boot attack leaves Apple and Microsoft systems vulnerable to data theft
- Arsenal Superstar Responds to Rift With Coach Unai Emery
- Jamie Murray: Serena Williams' sexism claims are 'a bit far-fetched'
- Google defends Trump election reaction
- Toyota Yaris GR Sport
- Former Red Claws player Jabari Bird faces assault, strangulation charges
- Florence 'unloading epic amounts of rainfall' in North Carolina
- Threat becomes reality: Florence begins days of rain, wind
- Government to cut down non-essential imports: Arun Jaitley
- Game Freak’s New IP Town Coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019