But if I were to upgrade the iPhone X to a 2018 device, it'd be the iPhone XR. To make the case for the iPhone Xs Max, read ourfive reasons to opt for the largest and most expensive iPhone ever. The 128GB storage variant of the iPhone XR will be available for Rs 81,900, while the 256GB variant will cost Rs 91,900.
The iPhone XS starts at $999 for 64 GB of storage, but can cost up to $1,349 for 512 GB of storage.
Up until Wednesday, I had a plan: I would use my iPhone 6S until it died. The Max model looks to be about the size of the iPhone 8 Plus, though the screen size is much larger. The iPhone XR will be available in five colours: black, yellow, red, blue and white. The iPhone Xs and Xs Max respectively feature 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch AMOLED screens.More news: Israel dismantles protest shacks near West Bank village marked for demolition
Did you watch the Apple event last night? There are literally no differences. A breakthrough dual-camera system.
The iPhone XR lacks a telephoto lens, so it can only achieve 3x digital zoom. The 512GB version of the iPhone XS will be available at a price of Rs 1,34,900. However, the smallest iPhone you could buy now is the iPhone 7 or the iPhone 8.
If you're anxious about getting less performance for less money, don't be. One major upgrade is Apple's 7nm A12 Bionic, powering the trio.
So long, Apple iPhone SE.More news: Adrian Peterson scores 100th career rushing touchdown, ranks seventh all
But the iPhone XR is better still. While the iPhone XR can be pre-ordered from October 19 onwards.
That means the iPhone XR should be able to get about 15.5 to 16.5 hours on a single charge.
The best iPhone XS Max dealsSearching for other iPhone XS Max deals instead? Although the new handsets seem to have the same design as iPhone X, Apple has introduced some key new features of the new iPhones. Apple's improved speaker performance and the two new smartphones come in a Gold finish. And Apple's LCD tech is still great, so ditching OLED for LCD wouldn't be hard.More news: Taylor Must Play Better Following Sunday's Tie
- European Union lawmakers vote to take measures against Hungary
- World Cup champion goalie Hugo Lloris pleads guilty to drunken driving
- José Mourinho: Mino Raiola should say if Paul Pogba wants to leave
- SC prisoners evacuated due to Hurricane Florence, SCDC says
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on N.Korean IT Firms
- Apple Explains "Everything to Know" About iPhone Xs in 54 Seconds
- Hurricane Florence weakens to Category 1 storm
- Google Pixel 3 teasers are worth a click
- Here's your sign: Waffle House closed until after Florence
- FEMA to test 'Presidential Alert' system next week