'After only five games we are doing good, we are confident, so we will see [about a title challenge]'.
The Blues have started the season well, winning all four of their games to date. "At the moment, in my opinion, Liverpool and Man city are better than us".
The Blues have been playing some great football this season and with top-of-the-table Liverpool travelling to Tottenham this weekend, Chelsea have a great chance to leapfrog the Merseysiders with a fifth consecutive victory tomorrow.More news: Details emerge about Browns' decision to part ways with Josh Gordon
Manchester United and Arsenal stay six points off the top after 2-1 wins at Watford and Newcastle respectively. "But I think also we need to improve, and we can improve".
Arter was a little quick to the ground though, leaving his covering players exposed and producing some needless fouls. The Spaniard is Chelsea's vice-captain, in Cahill's absence, he steps into the role.
The comeback was complete a minute before the break as Olivier Giroud's gorgeous cushioned touch freed his team-mate to force a second in off Bamba at close range. Leaving no scraps for the forwards to pick off behind a rigid defence, he made life very hard for Chelsea's attackers as they looked to produce clear-cut chances.More news: Could Hurricane Florence impact you? Meteorologists say yes
"Chelsea is his home, of course". His link-up play and chemistry with Hazard make him a nuisance to defenders, for which Hazard is very grateful.
The Blues will absolutely want to make Sarri a ideal five-for-five in the Premier League, but the task could be more hard than many may anticipate.
However, Cardiff's failure to significantly strengthen over the summer means they are liable to being outclassed at this level and were undone by the brilliance of Hazard.More news: Washoe County Human West Nile Case Most Likely Acquired Locally
Hazard scored his third goal in the 80th minute via a penalty before Brazil global Willian netted the fourth and last goal for the Blues to win the match 4-1. Pedro caused plenty of problems but was very wasteful with his shooting, whilst Giroud proved an excellent provider with two assists but failed to register a shot on target himself.
- Texas board of ed drops Hillary Clinton, Helen Keller from history classes
- Ibrahimovic scores 500th career goal
- Prince Harry's wedding ring is different from other royal men
- TCU Horned Frogs lead Ohio State Buckeyes 14-13 at halftime
- Toronto city clerk says it's becoming 'virtually impossible' to hold municipal election
- Israel launched missile attack on Damascus airport: Syria
- Oil prices rise on declining USA crude stockpiles, looming Iran sanctions
- National Hurricane Center Updates Current Status of Tropical Storm Florence
- Booming sales for Woodward's 'Fear,' Trump presidency book
- Jamie Dimon doesn't have the "smarts" to be president