If you've been following Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL rumors, and we've had a ton of those in the past few weeks, you know the "3" can only refer to the Pixel 3 phones. Now, the company has released a new teaser, which reveals that the smartphone will be offered in 3 colour variants.iPhone Price Cut: Apple Slashes Prices of iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus After iPhone XS Launch.
Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL are also expected in a silver (top) and white (bottom) dual-tone back cover option. And finally, there is a black and lighter black one.More news: José Mourinho: Mino Raiola should say if Paul Pogba wants to leave
The site even confirms the new two-tone Mint color of the device, along with the usual two-tone white and black variants which already looked really good on the Pixel 2.
Could Google be abandoning its quirky eccentricity for blue on the Pixel lineup after two years of putting it on?More news: U.S. Imposes Sanctions on N.Korean IT Firms
Earlier this month, Google sent out invites for its latest "Made by Google" event.
In a post on reddit on Thursday, Google's Pixel team advised that it was an internal test "was mistakenly rolled out to more users than intended". Click on the "G" logo and the colors change. When we signed up, the page told flashes this message, "Subscribed!" And remember, we expect a glass back this time that should feature wireless charging.More news: World Cup champion goalie Hugo Lloris pleads guilty to drunken driving
- Novichok Suspects: We Only Went To Salisbury To See The Cathedral
- FEMA to test 'Presidential Alert' system next week
- Here's your sign: Waffle House closed until after Florence
- Apple Explains "Everything to Know" About iPhone Xs in 54 Seconds
- Florence lands in Myrtle Beach area, bringing rain, wind, flooding
- NASA posts incredible video of Hurricane Florence from space
- Volkswagen to stop making iconic Beetle next summer
- GM recalls one million pickup trucks, SUVs
- Mother and Infant Among First Reported Fatalities as Hurricane Florence Makes Landfall
- Hurricance Florence: Watch the storm close in from space