"And of course, I am guilty because I saw that, but I can not change that situation".
The Spurs manager would not disclose what sanctions the club had in place for Lloris after he pleaded guilty at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Wednesday and was fined £50,000 (€56,000) and banned from driving for 20 months.
"First of all I want to say that they deserved the victory", Pochettino said. But I think the most important thing is everyone can make a mistake.
'But of course we're not God, that we can judge people. He understands that it was a mistake.More news: GM recalls one million pickup trucks, SUVs
Tottenham Hotspur suffered a double injury blow ahead of a key week with goalkeeper Hugo Lloris and midfielder Dele Alli ruled out for Saturday's (Sep 15) Premier League clash with Liverpool and a Champions League trip to Inter Milan on Tuesday.
'He's the first, he told me, "Gaffer, it's a massive lesson for me".
'Like a man that he is, he's going to pay and accept everything'.
Lloris picked up his thigh problem in that win at Old Trafford and Pochettino yesterday revealed that he will be out for several weeks, starting with Liverpool's visit to Wembley tomorrow.More news: Volkswagen to stop making iconic Beetle next summer
"I think it's so clear, not only in his case, in all the players that have different situations, we are so clear, the club is so clear, when something happens we are going to communicate the news as soon as possible". We know Harry Kane well and have worked with him the last more than four years - and we know this is not a situation that worries us.
"I respect all opinions and in football, everyone has their opinions", he said, via Goal.
One suggested source of Kane's relative struggles is his quick return from an ankle injury back in April but Pochettino insists he is satisfied with the contribution of a player who is perhaps a victim of the high standards he has set for himself.More news: Confirmed Tottenham v Liverpool line-ups: Winks starts, Son on the b
- Sheikh Mansour: Much more to come from Manchester City
- European Union lawmakers vote to take measures against Hungary
- SC prisoners evacuated due to Hurricane Florence, SCDC says
- Florence lands in Myrtle Beach area, bringing rain, wind, flooding
- President Trump Says Hurricane Maria Death Toll Rose Like 'Magic'
- Apple Explains "Everything to Know" About iPhone Xs in 54 Seconds
- José Mourinho: Mino Raiola should say if Paul Pogba wants to leave
- FEMA to test 'Presidential Alert' system next week
- Full alert as massive super-storm nears Philippines
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on N.Korean IT Firms