"He's not fit for tomorrow but he's progressing well", Guardiola said.
De Bruyne's contract can reach £400,000 a week, according to reports, when signing-on fees and bonuses are factored into the lucrative new deal he signed midway through last season. "It's important that Raheem and his people know how delighted we are with him and after that maybe it happens or maybe not".
Guardiola was promoted to the position having previously been in charge of the club's B team, and chose to bring Sergio Busquets into the first team set-up with him.More news: What scares experts about Hurricane Florence
Andre Schurrle has also impressed for the capital club with a goal in each of the games against Burnley and Brighton.
Manchester City have become only the second English club, after neighbours United, to announce revenues of more than £500 million having broken the barrier following their record-breaking title season.
They face a sterner test on Saturday when they travel to the Etihad Stadium to face champions City, a team to whom Fulham have been compared due to their commitment to possession football. I was really impressed.
"Sometimes this kind of thing needs time".More news: Ramos returns to chair after Serena dramas as stats back him up
"It's a challenge for all of them and a challenge for me and them is to keep that level".
"Guardiola has taught me to stick to a more determined zone and wait for the ball to get to me to give us the upper hand".
"I had time and I saw three games".
"City wanted me. They had been calling me since December, asking me to come and play for them", he said.More news: Florence lands in Myrtle Beach area, bringing rain, wind, flooding
- Who Is Yassie Safai? Girl Behind Dustin Johnson-Paulina Gretzky Split
- Reporter mocked for 'Oscar-worthy' Hurricane Florence broadcast
- Australia Warns Consumer to Cut Strawberries After Needles Found Inside Some Samples
- Apple unveils three new iPhone models
- Bring on Pacquiao, says Amir
- Sarri Concedes Chelsea Not Title Contenders This Season
- Berbatov backs Liverpool to see of Spurs on Saturday
- Pep Guardiola clarifies Kevin De Bruyne buy-out clause quotes
- Pam Knox: Georgians should be on lookout for Florence
- Russia's largest-ever war games and North Atlantic Treaty Organisation concerns