United's Portuguese manager Jose Mourinho has played the France global for just 60 minutes in all competitions this season.
"He is not Ruben Loftus-Cheek, he is not Dominic Calvert-Lewin".
The Manchester United boss also took an interesting shot at a trio of Chelsea youngsters who happened to at one time be England youth global teammates of Rashford, seeming to subversively criticize Chelsea's sparing use of its youth products.
Rashford made more appearances than any other outfield player at United last season, as Mourinho likes to point out, but they were mostly from the bench.More news: Volkswagen to stop making iconic Beetle next summer
"But it is not my fault, he's suspended, so probably you should remind them that he is suspended and can not play".
Mourinho said he had no reason to believe Pogba wanted to leave United, indicating to him that the France worldwide was keen to stay.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had earlier reported that Manchester United striker Anthony Martial has reportedly opened talks with the club over a contract extension despite being out of favour. "Since I was here, he was never one day out of selection because of my decision, only if injured or suspended.so he knows and that's the most important thing", he added.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has defended his use of Marcus Rashford at Old Trafford since arriving in 2016.
In his Friday press conference, Mourinho joked that he he would be "criticised for not playing Rashford" at Vicarage Road despite the fact that the forward was obviously ineligible.More news: President Trump Says Hurricane Maria Death Toll Rose Like 'Magic'
Shaw was carried off during England's defeat to Spain and missed the win over Switzerland at Leicester on Tuesday.
However, that won't be easy against an in-form Watford side who are joint top of the Premier League with Liverpool and Chelsea after taking a maximum 12 points from their four matches so far this campaign.
"My future is now in Manchester, I still have a contract, I'm playing there at the moment, but who knows what will happen in the next few months".
Mourinho failed to navigate the barricade successfully, though, and got his foot caught, leading to him falling to the ground.More news: Florence lands in Myrtle Beach area, bringing rain, wind, flooding
- Bring on Pacquiao, says Amir
- European Union lawmakers vote to take measures against Hungary
- SC prisoners evacuated due to Hurricane Florence, SCDC says
- Pep Guardiola clarifies Kevin De Bruyne buy-out clause quotes
- Full alert as massive super-storm nears Philippines
- Confirmed Tottenham v Liverpool line-ups: Winks starts, Son on the b
- Hurricance Florence: Watch the storm close in from space
- NASA posts incredible video of Hurricane Florence from space
- Weather Report: Tropical Storm Isaac still expected to affect Barbados
- Apple ditches dongles for older iPhones too