Leaked in May and announced at E3, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey may be the last game you'd expect on Nintendo's hybrid console.
Story Arc 1 - Legacy of the First Blade: This episodic adventure will introduce players to the first hero to wield the iconic hidden blade, changing the course of history. Legacy will allow players to explore the history of the assassins while Fate of Atlantis sees you take a trip to the mythical sunken city. "Each story arc will launch as a series of episodic adventures, with new episodes releasing approximately every six weeks".More news: ISS images show massive Hurricane Florence from 400 km up
Ubisoft has revealed some ambitious DLC plans for Assassin's Creed Odyssey, with two new story arcs being released episodically over the next year as well as remastered editions of Assassin's Creed III and the PlayStation Vita game Assassin's Creed III: Liberation. The content will be focused on Greek mythology and the First Civilization.
The last major, and most surprising, addition to the season pass is Assassin's Creed III Remastered, which fans will remember centers on the American Revolution. It'll be arriving in spring 2019 with episodes releasing roughly six weeks apart. Both remastered games will feature 4K and HDR functionality on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and PC, higher resolution textures, a new graphics engine, other graphical enhancements and improved gameplay mechanics.
The next part of this episode is dedicated to Assassin's Creed Odyssey.More news: Florence maintains Cat. 3 strength as it barrels toward Carolinas
Assassin's Creed III was first released in 2012 and followed the half-English, half-Mohawk Connor (real name: Ratonhnhaké:ton - try saying that five times quickly) as he played a pivotal role in the American Revolution.
Free episodic quest lines will release regularly in-between episodes, providing a constant flow of new stories for players to discover. Then there will be a variety of in-game events, such as the daily Oikos of the Olympians contracts, and epic ships and mercenaries that will appear on a weekly basis and will need taking down.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey will be released on October 5, 2018, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.More news: Tesla is 'no longer investable' due to Elon Musk's antics, firm says
- AccuWeather Explains What to Expect from 'Monster' Hurricane Florence
- Meghan Markle's half-sister calls American royal a 'Ducha--' in slamming tweet
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin To Marry As Early as Next Week
- Putin: Britain's poison suspects 'civilians,' not criminals
- State reports two dead from West Nile virus
- Vanished China star Fan last in 'social responsibility' ranking
- Galaxy S10 May Get Triple Cameras to Crush Apple, Huawei
- Trump to target foreign meddling in U.S. elections with sanctionsorder
- FCC pauses assessment of Lunge and T-Mobile merger
- SoftBank To Develop Blockchain-Powered Payment System