In addition, if last year's September Nintendo Direct is anything go off of, we also expect some third-party titles to be shared. This was to be Nintendo's fourth Direct presentation. They plan to announce a new time/date "in the near future".
Our thoughts are with those affected by the recent natural disasters to hit Japan. The 7.0 magnitude natural disaster has claimed the lives of at least seven people and buried many homes under landslides. Nintendo has apologised for delaying the Direct but I'm sure you can understand why they made a decision to do it. Before the delay announcement, the landing page indicated that Nintendo will talk about games for both 3DS and the Switch. This disaster, named Typhoon Jebi, also resulted in deaths, injuries, floodings, and power outages.More news: Jamie Dimon Quickly Backtracks on Bragging He Could Beat Trump
The Nintendo Direct presentation scheduled for Thursday evening was planned to focus on "upcoming Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch titles".
If you are wanting to catch the Nintendo Direct live, revisit this article at 3 PM PT/6 PM ET on September 6th as we have the video embedded below.
This latest Nintendo Direct is just one of several that have happened since the beginning of August. Nintendo's official website (on some occasions, at least) is now listing the game as "Yoshi's Crafted World".More news: Canada PM safe for now as Trump attacks, but angry farmers loom
The Direct will nearly certainly feature Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC Torna ~ The Golden Country, Super Mario Party, and Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! Our deepest condolences go out to Japan in the wake of the natural disasters.
The reason why this is an important news because it might contain the information regarding Nintendo Switch Online services.More news: Suu Kyi finally acknowledges Rohingya crisis missteps
- California Commits to 100 Percent Renewable Energy By 2045
- Hurricane Florence Zeroes In On Carolinas, Bringing 130 MPH Winds
- Pound rises on Barnier’s Brexit comments ZlotoNews
- Russian bombers intercepted by USA fighter jets west of Alaska
- The biggest announcements from Apple's iPhone Xs event
- Artificial intelligence has discovered 72 "signal aliens"
- Second patient diagnosed with monkeypox in England
- Hurricane Florence’s damage will be widespread no matter where it strikes
- Ray Allen pays tribute to Reggie Miller in Hall of Fame speech
- NASA Releases Footage Of Hurricane Florence And Her 'Mike Tyson Punch'