After all, they simply exist to provide a headphone jack in handsets where it was removed.
Without saying a word, Google quietly released a new USB-C Digital to 3.5mm headphone adapter for its Pixel devices in recent days.More news: Jamie Dimon Quickly Backtracks on Bragging He Could Beat Trump
At first, Google charged a stunning $20 for the adapter on its own, but quickly lowered the price down to $9 to match Apple's own adapter when consumers (understandably) revolted.
Google has but to disclose the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL smartphones, however taking into account the worn headphone adapter has been replaced altogether on Google's achieve, it stands to cause that this would possibly perhaps perhaps also be the adapter to ship with the fresh Pixel phones. It's 2.8mm shorter, 0.6mm narrower and 0.4 grams lighter: phwoar. The new adaptor has now been spotted on Google Store, where it is priced at $12 (approximately Rs 870), which is $3 (approximately Rs 220) more than the previous variant. Not only is Google hosting the press conference at a later date than expected, but the event was also moved to NY.More news: Liberian President George Weah returns to Football in match against Nigeria
Meanwhile, the one change that most potential customers might notice is the price difference. Google's new dongle helps save your phone's battery but will cost you a little more. The new dongle according to Google's claims offers 53 percent lower latency and 38 percent longer playback time compared to its predecessor. We'll demand if the company will slice out about a moments to talk about an updated dongle.More news: Hurricane Florence Zeroes In On Carolinas, Bringing 130 MPH Winds
- Pound rises on Barnier’s Brexit comments ZlotoNews
- Russian bombers intercepted by USA fighter jets west of Alaska
- Despite Trump tweet, Ford says it won't make hatchback in US
- Blizzard whipped up a Demon Hunter Sombra skin for BlizzCon
- Second patient diagnosed with monkeypox in England
- Nintendo Direct Confirmed Announced For Sept. 6th, Delayed
- Jeff Bezos launches $2-billion fund to help homeless families, build preschools
- Real Madrid 'join Frenkie de Jong race'
- Stewart, Storm sweep Mystics for WNBA title
- Don't Be Fooled by Hurricane Florence Being 'Downgraded.' It's Still Very Dangerous