Both the Super Slo-Mo and AR Emojis were Samsung's answer to the iPhone during the launch of Galaxy S9. The invitations are pretty sparse on detail.
Samsung will unveil a new Galaxy device next month that offers "4X the fun".More news: Hurricane Florence looms over East Coast — WHAT’S HAPPENING
We don't have much to go on in the news feature text but Samsung says that the "newest Galaxy device is bringing more ways to express yourself than ever before".
"Capture the fun with Samsung as the company celebrates the launch of the new device". There's been other rumours and speculation to support this, such as notable Samsung leaker @UniverseIce tweeting "Samsung Camera Camera Camera Camera" earlier this month. A fresh report suggests that at least one of the variants of the Galaxy S10 will arrive with a dual camera setup at the front and a triple camera setup at the back. From the phrasing it sounds like the fun has a lot to do with cameras and imaging.More news: USA companies in China are ‘suffering’ in trade war, survey says
Alternatively, Samsung could also be referring to 4X optical zoom for a new Galaxy phone.
We also know the company is set to put more focus on its mid-range devices, so it may be this event is specifically for those upcoming phones. But it seems pretty likely it'll be camera-related.More news: US Open outburst: Umpires to boycott Serena's matches
- Kulsoom Nawaz's body brought to Jati Umra
- Dua Lipa's LGBT fans removed from concert after waving pride flag
- Trump to target foreign meddling in U.S. elections with sanctionsorder
- A new poll shows the biggest problem Republicans face in November's midterms
- Florence sits on doorstep of Carolinas with projected winds of 100mph
- Met Office 'danger to life' warning as winds to hit Northern Ireland
- Apple unveils its priciest iPhone, new smartwatch
- Mac Miller was dead hours before body was found
- Florence maintains Cat. 3 strength as it barrels toward Carolinas
- UNC Storm Surge Expert Warns Of Potentially 'Catastrophic' Florence