Arsenal boss Unai Emery has played Granit Xhaka and Matteo Guendouzi in the heart of his side this season and it looks as though Torreira will have to wait for a chance for his first Premier League start.
Ozil ended his global career after the World Cup, citing "racism and disrespect" over his Turkish roots.
"For me, it is a new moment", said Emery.More news: Nintendo Direct Confirmed Announced For Sept. 6th, Delayed
Despite having been in the Premier League since 2013, Saturday will be £350,000-per-week Ozil's first visit to St James' Park as Arsenal face Rafa Benitez's Newcastle. "He is working for the team to help us with his quality".
Emery said Ozil had simply been struggling with illness and he was fit to start the following week against Cardiff.
"I just have a feeling it might work this time".More news: 1.5m Evacuated As Hurricane Florence Threatens Carolinas
Goalkeeper: Once again, Petr Cech looked uncomfortable with the ball at his feet during the win over Cardiff City last time out but I still don't think Emery is going to bring in Bernd Leno just yet. He can improve, he can do more. "I want to be demanding to prepare for this match - Mesut the same". "In this process, we will work, we will help him, give him the possibility on the pitch to be together, to find his qualities for us".
Mesut Ozil started out on the wing at Cardiff and he's enjoyed some rest during the global break after retiring from worldwide duty so I expect him to keep his place ahead of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in attack.
Emery insists he has had no talks about Gazidis leaving.More news: Blizzard whipped up a Demon Hunter Sombra skin for BlizzCon
'Every conversation with me is speaking about us, ' Emery said on Gazidis. The Nigerian worldwide has had a positive start to the season and will be hoping to continue that on the weekend.
- DisRespect' Reacts to Shots Fired at His House During Live Broadcast
- Canada PM safe for now as Trump attacks, but angry farmers loom
- Pound rises on Barnier’s Brexit comments ZlotoNews
- Jeff Bezos launches $2-billion fund to help homeless families, build preschools
- Rain-hit BMW Championship eyes Tuesday finish if needed
- Trump's Supreme Court nominee on track as Senate hearing ends
- Watch live streaming video of Hurricane Florence rolling into North Carolina
- Digger: Klopp doesn't need silverware this season
- Everything you need to know about Hurricane Florence
- Ray Allen pays tribute to Reggie Miller in Hall of Fame speech