A popular professional gamer who has racked up more than 90 million views on the streaming website Twitch said someone shot at his Encinitas home on September 10 and September 11, according to authorities and online videos. Somebody shot at our house, broke the f***ing upstairs window. While the worst some streamers have to put up with is Stream Sniping, others deal with swatting and even situations like what Guy "Dr. Disrespect" Beahm dealt with. When he returned, he told viewers he was ending his stream for the day because someone had just shot at his house. Beahm promptly ended the stream and involved to the police. The San Diego Union-Tribune added in a report that the police are now investigating the incident to determine if the shooting was intentional. This is the second shot - someone shot yesterday.More news: 1.5m Evacuated As Hurricane Florence Threatens Carolinas
Beahm left a message for his fans on his Twitch channel to reassure them that he and his family were okay: "Doc and Family Are Safe".
Beahm is best known for streaming battle royale titles, primarily PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Clearly shaken by the events, Beahm also calls out the shooter, yelling, "you're driving by, right?" No one appears to have been hurt in the incident.More news: Rain-hit BMW Championship eyes Tuesday finish if needed
A month after this interview was published, he streamed a short two minute segment in which he revealed that he had been "unfaithful" to his wife and went on to say that he would 'take time off to focus on my family'. In the meantime, stream will resume tomorrow according to schedule.#FirmHandshakes'.More news: NASA Releases Footage Of Hurricane Florence And Her 'Mike Tyson Punch'
- Pound rises on Barnier’s Brexit comments ZlotoNews
- Flu vaccine clinics in South Lake Tahoe and West Slope
- Stewart, Storm sweep Mystics for WNBA title
- Governor Deal issues State of Emergency across Georgia
- Sharks acquire 2-time Norris Trophy victor Erik Karlsson from Senators
- Blizzard whipped up a Demon Hunter Sombra skin for BlizzCon
- Nintendo Direct Confirmed Announced For Sept. 6th, Delayed
- Cristiano Ronaldo was an obsessive at Manchester United, reveals Carlos Tevez
- Russian bombers intercepted by USA fighter jets west of Alaska
- The biggest announcements from Apple's iPhone Xs event