There's still a chance to get this incredible new skin, but you're going to have to wait awhile. No details are known aside from the skin itself and its name, but Blizzard is holding a virtual ticket livestream today at 5pm CT to go over this year's loot.More news: Barrow sends special delegation to Kofi Annan's funeral
BlizzCon is Blizzard's annual convention, where they reveal upcoming content for their titles, host panels discussing a variety of topics and answering fan questions, and host competitions that vary between cosplay contests and StarCraft tournaments.
Except you'll be able to get your hands on some of that content eventually, whether or not you buy into the virtual ticket. The broadcast is available to everyone and is a sneak peek at what virtual ticket holders will have access to come November 2nd and 3rd.More news: Despite Trump tweet, Ford says it won't make hatchback in US
You'll also get loads of commemorative in-game items starting with a legendary skin for Overwatch's Sombra based on the Demon Hunter class from Diablo III.
The new skin is the only selling point for the Virtual Ticket, of course.More news: Tennis Umpires Considering Boycott of Serena Williams' Matches After US Open Meltdown
Virtual ticket holders also get exclusive goodies in Diablo, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, StarCraft 2, StarCraft: Remastered, and Heroes of the Storm - though these have yet to be revealed. For more information and to grab a Virtual Ticket for yourself, you can head over to the BlizzCon page. Sombra's Demon Hunter legendary skin is the first of six exclusive items to be announced.
- Hurricane Florence Zeroes In On Carolinas, Bringing 130 MPH Winds
- Stewart, Storm sweep Mystics for WNBA title
- Russian bombers intercepted by USA fighter jets west of Alaska
- The biggest announcements from Apple's iPhone Xs event
- Turkey's central bank raises interest rate to 24%
- Ray Allen pays tribute to Reggie Miller in Hall of Fame speech
- Don't Be Fooled by Hurricane Florence Being 'Downgraded.' It's Still Very Dangerous
- California Commits to 100 Percent Renewable Energy By 2045
- EPL: Marcus Rashford takes final decision on future with Manchester United
- FDA Considering Ban on Flavored E-cigarettes