The friend, Shane Powers, explained that Ariana was "deeply helpful and effective in keeping Mac sober" and there wasn't "anybody more supportive of him being sober" than Ariana.
Overzealous fans attacked the singer's social media, eager to find somewhere to place blame for their anguish over the loss of one of hip-hop's top talents in his prime, prompting Ariana to close her Instagram comments. From 2016 to 2018, Mac Miller dated Ariana Grande.
'She was a f*cking G to him. But it's one person's tribute that people appreciate because of how intimately she knew him. 'How do I help?More news: Ceremonies Across US Honor Victims of 9/11
Powers added that Grande was in regular contact with him about Miller's health. "What do I do?' This little girl was unbelievably involved and helpful to him being healthy". "Because whether he's an addict or not, the way that Mac partied was not healthy". A friend claims that Grande wanted him to be healthy more than anything else.
At a tour stop in Chicago, as The Fader points out, Childish Gambino offered his take on Miller's death as well, pausing the show for a heartfelt musing on how the two complemented each other through the years.More news: SpaceX Just Launched its 16th Rocket of the Year
Miller, 26, whose real name was Malcolm James McCormick, was found Friday in the bedroom of his Studio City home and pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.
Investigators performed the autopsy and released the body back to his family, but the cause won't be announced until the toxicology test results are finalized, Los Angeles County coroner's spokeswoman Sarah Ardalani said.More news: Steve Yzerman Steps Down As Tampa Bay Lightning GM
- German pop singer goes overboard from cruise ship
- Ramos has ‘clear conscience’ over Salah incident
- Jerome Guillen, Tesla’s new leader and Elon Musk little-known fixer
- Judge strikes down bill to reduce Toronto council size
- Leaks suggest Apple's entry-level phone may be named iPhone XC
- Bradley holds off Rose in playoff to win BMW Championship
- Trump, Obama Battle Over Credit For Improving Economy
- Progressive groups ratcheting up pressure on Collins ahead of Kavanaugh vote
- The Bruins Send Adam McQuaid To The Rangers
- A Pokemon Let’s GO Nintendo Switch Is Coming And It’s Adorable