The socialite's brother-in-law Spencer Matthews welcomed his first baby with wife Vogue Williams on Wednesday, September 5 at 3:55 a.m. Weighing in at nine pounds the bundle of joy arrived after his due date, but is now doing well. We feel truly blessed'.
The new parents both shared images of their tiny son to their fans, revealing that he arrived in the world in the early hours of Wednesday morning in a London hospital. He is attractive and healthy. Spencer, 30, and his wife Vogue made their union official in June, inviting just a handful of family members to their special day including Spencer's brother James and his wife Pippa Middleton.More news: Trump to chair UNSC meeting on Iran
Vogue, 32, excitedly took to Instagram to share the first glimpse of her newborn son with a sweet shot of his little feet. "He's keeping me happy and being a great support...you're the best @spencermatthews", she shared on social media.
Spencer's former MIC co-star Rosie Fortescue wrote: 'CONGRATULATIONS you guys are going to make the best parents'.More news: EPL: Marcos Alonso speaks on leaving Chelsea for Real Madrid
Vogue - who suffered with morning sickness for the first three months of her pregnancy - managed to continue working right up until her due date and she believes a lot of that has to do with the fact she stayed active throughout. Physically I'm feeling really good. I'm so excited, I just want the birth to happen'. It's such exciting news'.
Spencer proposed to Vogue in January when the pair had been dating for 11 months; his proposal saw him get down on one knee on stage at The Lion King in London's Lyceum Theatre.More news: Hazard warns rivals: Chelsea can win Premier League
The pair married on his family's stunning 10,000 acre Glen Affric estate in Cannich, Scotland this summer, surrounded by close family and friends.
- YouTube star Claire Wineland dies just days after double lung transplant
- Nick Kyrgios in awe as Roger Federer ends his US Open hopes
- Brett Kavanaugh withstands Democrats' coordinated attack: 'I am a pro-law judge'
- Seahawks safety Earl Thomas appears set to end holdout
- IVF children at increased hypertension risk
- Zina Bash's husband John Bash lashes out amid 'white power' symbol accusations
- Moon, Trump speak before envoy heads to North Korea
- Kanye West just apologized to Drake in a very public way
- Woman regrets her photos of 'Cosby' actor working at store
- About 100 reported ill on board Emirates airline flight in NY