The socialite's brother-in-law Spencer Matthews welcomed his first baby with wife Vogue Williams on Wednesday, September 5 at 3:55 a.m. Weighing in at nine pounds the bundle of joy arrived after his due date, but is now doing well. We feel truly blessed'.
The new parents both shared images of their tiny son to their fans, revealing that he arrived in the world in the early hours of Wednesday morning in a London hospital. He is attractive and healthy. Spencer, 30, and his wife Vogue made their union official in June, inviting just a handful of family members to their special day including Spencer's brother James and his wife Pippa Middleton.More news: The final, insanely tense, incredibly scary Halloween trailer is here — TRAILERCHEST
Vogue, 32, excitedly took to Instagram to share the first glimpse of her newborn son with a sweet shot of his little feet. "He's keeping me happy and being a great support...you're the best @spencermatthews", she shared on social media.
Spencer's former MIC co-star Rosie Fortescue wrote: 'CONGRATULATIONS you guys are going to make the best parents'.More news: 10 killed in rat fever in Kerala, government issues alert
Vogue - who suffered with morning sickness for the first three months of her pregnancy - managed to continue working right up until her due date and she believes a lot of that has to do with the fact she stayed active throughout. Physically I'm feeling really good. I'm so excited, I just want the birth to happen'. It's such exciting news'.
Spencer proposed to Vogue in January when the pair had been dating for 11 months; his proposal saw him get down on one knee on stage at The Lion King in London's Lyceum Theatre.More news: Zina Bash's husband John Bash lashes out amid 'white power' symbol accusations
The pair married on his family's stunning 10,000 acre Glen Affric estate in Cannich, Scotland this summer, surrounded by close family and friends.
- Nick Kyrgios in awe as Roger Federer ends his US Open hopes
- Kim Kardashian West is trying to free another convicted felon
- Singaporeans should defer travel to Osaka in aftermath of Typhoon Jebi: MFA
- IVF children at increased hypertension risk
- Trump Unleashes New Attack on Book Critical of His Presidency
- YouTube star Claire Wineland dies just days after double lung transplant
- EPL: Marcos Alonso speaks on leaving Chelsea for Real Madrid
- Kanye West just apologized to Drake in a very public way
- Serena says still ‘long way to go’ at US Open
- Lil Xan & Noah Cyrus Split After Accusing Each Other of Cheating