The Telegram channel of a Russian tech blogger is the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to tidbits about the upcoming Google Pixel 3 XL flagship. It's come to be nearly exactly what we expected, including the controversial notch.
A leak from XDA Developers via a forum user named "dr.guru" last month revealed Google could release the smartphone in a "Clearly White" colour variant. The smartphone is seen with a notch cutout on its 6.7-inch display. With Google ditching the headphone jack in the Pixel 2 it's assumed that the same will happen this time as well. Taking a closer look at the notch, you'll observe two front facing cameras. We believe Google won't break the trend this year too and will unveil the Pixel 3 line up on same date. But Pixel phones are always about its optimised software for offering best in class performance. According to the GeekBench benchmark test, the Google Pixel 3 XL would be coming in with a Snapdragon 845 processor which is already what most people believe it would be since more of the premium smartphones were already running on that.More news: Taliban Fighters Rout Afghan Security Forces Across Country
Talking about the rear camera, Pixel 3 XL will get a single camera which is not bad at all as we all know what Pixel 2's rear camera was capable of with its machine learning prowess.
Now, I'm not saying that this is definitely not a Google Pixel 3 XL, but I am saying that things are not quite adding up.More news: Sevilla threaten Super Cup action over non-EU players
As for the rest of the hardware, the device has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of permanent flash memory in the basic version, as well as a battery with a capacity of 3430 mAh that supports fast charge.More news: Jack Nicklaus hails Brooks Koepka's great 2018
- Live Action Mulan Is Ready For Battle In EPIC FIRST LOOK!
- British comic Jack Whitehall faces backlash over Disney LGBTQ character casting
- Honda Civic gets new look, standard active safety features, Sport trim
- United Kingdom should take migrants on Aquarius, says Rome
- UK Labour leader under fire over Palestinian wreath-laying
- Omarosa Slammed For Wearing ‘Inappropriate’ Dress During Trump Bashing Interview
- Aretha Franklin is in hospice care
- White House paranoia deepens after Omarosa tapes
- AP analysis finds Democratic voters hold an enthusiasm edge
- Suits ratings decline after Meghan Markle's exit