Both Sidhu and Dev were contemporaries of the cricketer-turned-politician and had played several matches against Khan's Pakistan cricket team. "I really hope and appeal that we have a really lovely relationship henceforth".
In February 2018, the same astrologer predicted that there is no possibility of PTI chief Imran Khan becoming the prime minister in 2018 but it bounced back after results of July 25 polls. We have also taken various initiatives in this regard. "We hope that Pakistan would work for a safe, secure, stable and prosperous region, free from terror and violence", the Prime Minister responded when asked if India is ready to hold talks with Pakistan.More news: Joko Widodo picks cleric as VP candidate
The summit-level meeting of the group had been uncertain since bilateral ties between India and Pakistan created a hurdle.More news: Turkey turmoil rattles Wall Street, banks take a knock
Having served his country as the cricketer as well, the political party has made a decision to invite the former Indian cricketers including Sunil Gavaskar for the ceremony which will reportedly take place on August 18.
ISLAMABAD: As the elected members of the National Assembly will take oath on August 13 on Monday, the National Assembly will elect the new prime minister on August 17.More news: Pogba penalty sets United on way to win over Leicester
In a statement on 28 July, India's foreign ministry said that New Delhi desired a "prosperous and progressive Pakistan at peace with its neighbours". In his address to Pakistan, he said: "If India takes one step towards us, we will take two steps toward them...but at least (we) need a start".
- Emery: Arsenal players should deliver against Man City
- Airline Worker Steals Aircraft, Crashes Near Seattle
- Parker Solar Probe: Nasa launches mission to 'touch the Sun'
- Torchlight Frontiers announced | PC
- Jurgen Klopp feels Alisson will settle into the Premier League quickly
- Former Tour de France victor Jan Ullrich arrested for 'attacking prostitute'
- N'Golo Kante Equals His Best Premier League Goals Tally
- Gary Woodland sets PGA Championship record before storm suspends play
- Listen to Kanye West's previously unreleased track, "XTCY"
- British pound falls lower against dollar, euro