Both Sidhu and Dev were contemporaries of the cricketer-turned-politician and had played several matches against Khan's Pakistan cricket team. "I really hope and appeal that we have a really lovely relationship henceforth".
In February 2018, the same astrologer predicted that there is no possibility of PTI chief Imran Khan becoming the prime minister in 2018 but it bounced back after results of July 25 polls. We have also taken various initiatives in this regard. "We hope that Pakistan would work for a safe, secure, stable and prosperous region, free from terror and violence", the Prime Minister responded when asked if India is ready to hold talks with Pakistan.More news: Gary Woodland sets PGA Championship record before storm suspends play
The summit-level meeting of the group had been uncertain since bilateral ties between India and Pakistan created a hurdle.More news: "Deal with is Mexico Coming Along Nicely...Canada Must Wait".
Having served his country as the cricketer as well, the political party has made a decision to invite the former Indian cricketers including Sunil Gavaskar for the ceremony which will reportedly take place on August 18.
ISLAMABAD: As the elected members of the National Assembly will take oath on August 13 on Monday, the National Assembly will elect the new prime minister on August 17.More news: Will Muschamp slams 'gutless' reporting of Maryland football allegations
In a statement on 28 July, India's foreign ministry said that New Delhi desired a "prosperous and progressive Pakistan at peace with its neighbours". In his address to Pakistan, he said: "If India takes one step towards us, we will take two steps toward them...but at least (we) need a start".
- Is the US-Turkey crisis beyond repair? | USA
- Authorities probe how 'suicidal' employee could steal plane from Seattle airport
- Gerard Pique: Barcelona and Spain confirms global retirement
- In wake of critical book, Trump calls Omarosa 'a lowlife'
- Torchlight Frontiers announced | PC
- Joko Widodo picks cleric as VP candidate
- Former Tour de France victor Jan Ullrich arrested for 'attacking prostitute'
- British pound falls lower against dollar, euro
- Extraordinary audio of the Seattle hijacker conversation with air traffic controller
- Maurizio Sarri not aiming to repeat Napoli formula at Chelsea