I'm reading that I was stumped by a question, ' he said on Saturday.
'On Jimmy Kimmel we had a great time having a dialogue. "I got four of them" (at press time, even the analysts at the lyric site Genius hadn't touched that one yet). "Love can cure so much", West stated.More news: Is the US-Turkey crisis beyond repair? | USA
"I mean, you've so famously and so powerfully said George (W.) Bush doesn't care about black people".
"I was so happy when I saw Jimmy walk out in the Yeezys". Record producer DJ Clarke Kent actually tweeted the news saying he had been in the studio with West when the artist said to "let that new "XTCY' joint go!"
Earlier in the interview, Kimmel gave West an opportunity to further explain why he supports Trump, a choice that has divided his fan base. "You guys are Jedi's. much love". And that's when you get these comments that just shoot out, nearly like Tourette's'. We are all left to wonder why Kimmel and his staff didn't let Kanye answer the question, and instead opted to edit the interview to make it look like Kanye was stumped.More news: Dele Alli sinks Newcastle in Premier League opener
"That interview showed strong personalities with different opinions having a civil conversation", he continued. "You got sick thoughts?"
West said he initially feared the reaction from the decision, but finally came clean in April.
The song marks West's first release since his barrage of five albums by or produced by him released within five weeks: Pusha T's "Daytona", his own "Ye" - celebrated with an all-star listening session in Wyoming - his Kids See Ghosts collaboration with Kid Cudi, Nas' "Nasir" and arguably the best of the batch, Teyana Taylor's "K.T.S.E". The rapper replied Trump "is a player".More news: Actress Sean Young wanted for questioning in NYC burglary
- Chris Pine And Chris Hemsworth Drop Out Of Star Trek 4
- England ace Chris Woakes boasts absurdly low Test average at Lord's
- Jose Mourinho: I wanted to bring on Anthony Martial but couldn't
- Former Tour de France victor Jan Ullrich arrested for 'attacking prostitute'
- Trump calls Omarosa Manigault Newman a 'lowlife'
- Extraordinary audio of the Seattle hijacker conversation with air traffic controller
- Maurizio Sarri not aiming to repeat Napoli formula at Chelsea
- Emery: Arsenal players should deliver against Man City
- Authorities probe how 'suicidal' employee could steal plane from Seattle airport
- Will Muschamp slams 'gutless' reporting of Maryland football allegations