It did not take long for Ronaldo's impact to be felt and within seven minutes, two minutes after his first chance, he had his first Juve goal.
After being given an extended break due to his exploits at the World Cup, Juventus fans were able to witness the first glimpse of the 33-year-old in action wearing the famous black and white strip.
But with the extra excitement of being within touching distance of Ronaldo, the supporters couldn't wait and the match was called off 20 minutes before the full 90.More news: Harry Kane's Premier League Record In The Month Of August Is Shocking
Just five thousand fans were packed into the stadium in Villar Perosa, an estate owned by the Agnelli family which has hosted the friendly since 1955.
Such was the dominance of the Agnellis over the town that deceased former club chairman Gianni Agnelli was mayor between 1945 and 1980.
Ronaldo stunned Madrid fans last month when he joined Juventus for an Italian league record sum of 112 million euros (now $128 million).
How many goals do you think Ronaldo will score this season?More news: Everton set to land Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma before transfer deadline window
The chants of "Cristiano, Cristiano" had barely died down when the five-times Ballon d'Or victor provoked Juve's second by forcing the unfortunate youth team defender Riccardo Cappellini to poke past his own goalkeeper three minutes later.
Ronaldo and Juan Cuadrado were then frustrated in front of goal, but Dybala took advantage of their misses to convert for Juve's fourth on 40 minutes.
The party atmosphere in rural Piedmont threatened to get out of hand as a fan seized on the opportunity to meet Ronaldo by running on the pitch to take a picture with him during the game.More news: Donald Trump Responds To N-Word Accusations In Typically Grown-Up Manner
- President Trump Thanks Kanye West For His Support On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- England vs India, second Test, day four
- Roger Stone associate held in contempt in Russia probe
- Ingraham Denies Saying Anything Racist In Her Televised Racist Segment
- Arsenal vs Manchester City: 3 key battles in Emery’s league debut
- New Pokemon Let's Go Trailer Displays a World Beyond Pallet Town
- Arsenal v Manchester City
- Santi Cazorla: Villarreal give midfielder a magical welcome
- Liverpool confirm squad numbers for new arrivals
- Bodies of 3 suspected terrorists found after Jordan shootout