"The champions Manchester City did not lose any player and brought in (Riyad) Mahrez, so it doesn't make them weaker".
Alisson, who joined Liverpool from Roma in a £56 million deal last month, already sported the No. 13 for his two appearances in Liverpool's preseason, and the club confirmed on Friday that would remain the case this season.
I think Liverpool take the points so the best bet is to back Mane to score in 90 minutes and the hosts to win at [2.95] on the Same Game Multi feature. That's the plan. A lot of people think because of the transfer window we will [challenge more] - but that's not how it is.
"We are the ones who have to do more, fight more, and that must be our attitude". We should try to win it this time.
"We have to be more consistent".More news: Pogba penalty sets United on way to win over Leicester
The Reds have been keeping a really high line in their warm-up matches and teams have been getting in behind on occasion so the Austrian could benefit.
"I'm not saying this is the year but I am saying that, 100 per cent, they will compete for the title". Win all of them and it's good, but it's pretty hard to do so.
The London side have only won once in their last 45 visits to Anfield, and Liverpool will be looking to make their stadium a fortress once again this campaign after finishing last season unbeaten at home. Step by step, we have come closer.
Lovren and Henderson have only just returned from extended holidays after the World Cup, with Fabinho suffering from illness after undergoing a scan on Thursday.
They also have a new manager in Manuel Pellegrini, the former Manchester City boss. "I don't know exactly how - fancy dress for the players or whatever!"More news: Sarri's 'Spanish' Chelsea get off to flawless start
We know what Pele thinks and when Jurgen Klopp was asked about his side's chances of glory this season, he knows exactly what Liverpool need to work on.
"[They] are all in a different shape".
"Trent has had longer, which is good", he said.
"Dejan will not be available for the weekend, that's how it is", said Klopp.
"We have a few, not with big issues but with little things", he said. "Joel did parts of training yesterday, like Joe did, so we will see how they are today".More news: Donald Trump Threatens to Suspend Protesting NFL Players Even Though He Can't
- Anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville angered by heightened police presence, riot gear
- Chris Pine And Chris Hemsworth Drop Out Of Star Trek 4
- Ford celebrates production of 10 million Mustang sports cars
- Lowry shoots 69 to remain in major hunt at PGA
- Changes to ICBC premiums would see bad drivers pay more
- Trump calls Omarosa Manigault Newman a 'lowlife'
- Authorities probe how 'suicidal' employee could steal plane from Seattle airport
- Discord will start selling games in a 'curated' store
- Is the US-Turkey crisis beyond repair? | USA
- Premier League chairman speaks exclusively to The Voice