Jose Mourinho's men got off to the ideal start on Friday night as the Red Devils beat Leicester 2-1 at Old Trafford.
The France playmaker then continued to impress as the first half wore on at Old Trafford, leading his teammates by example. "That's all I say".
It was a striking comment from the midfielder in what has been one of few occasions that he has stopped to speak to the written media after a United match.More news: Maurizio Sarri not aiming to repeat Napoli formula at Chelsea
"It's not having just the armband", Pogba said of his view on leadership.
"I always love the club (United)".
"It's not a role that I give to myself". "I try to do my best to help him and all of his family that have arrived".
Pogba resisted the pleas of Sanchez to take the spot-kick and after a prolonged stuttering run up, dispatched his shot into the top corner giving Kasper Schmeichel no chance to repeat his penalty saving heroics at the World Cup for Denmark. "It's a different team, obviously".More news: Torchlight Frontiers announced | PC
Liverpool have splashed the cash in hope of catching City this time out, with Jurgen Klopp spending around £175m in the window.
He was, however, happy to describe why it clicked with France at the World Cup under Didier Deschamps, where Pogba was filmed in the dressing room rallying his team-mates. It's going to be easier and it makes the team go higher. I always love the club.
"We changed Daley Blind [returned to Ajax] for a 19-year-old kid [Dalot] that we believe has the potential to play right-back or left-back. I think we are more the head coach than the manager", he said.
However, Fred, will not be the only Brazilian in United's first team this campaign.
"United were outstanding in the early stages and I think the Foxes were in shock at the way they came out of the blocks and took control of the game". They spent more money than us, so in the Premier League we must get used to teams with players of the same quality that we have.More news: Extraordinary audio of the Seattle hijacker conversation with air traffic controller
- Listen to Kanye West's previously unreleased track, "XTCY"
- Turkey turmoil rattles Wall Street, banks take a knock
- Parker Solar Probe: Nasa launches mission to 'touch the Sun'
- Jose Mourinho: I wanted to bring on Anthony Martial but couldn't
- Pogba penalty sets United on way to win over Leicester
- New Zealand to ban single-use plastic bags
- Gerard Pique: Barcelona and Spain confirms global retirement
- N'Golo Kante Equals His Best Premier League Goals Tally
- In wake of critical book, Trump calls Omarosa 'a lowlife'
- Former Tour de France victor Jan Ullrich arrested for 'attacking prostitute'