The Colombian has been rumoured to be near a move to Goodison Park for at least a week now, but interest from Manchester United had derailed talks.
The 23-year-old becomes Marco Silva's fourth acquisition of the transfer deadline period (technically.), following deals for Shakhtar Donetsk's Bernard as well as Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes from Barcelona.More news: Marcelo has 'called Juventus' to try and join Ronaldo at Juventus
"I do not trust that new players will arrive and I'm not confident in that so now I will only focus on the players I have", he said.
More news: Erdogan to Trump: Shame on You, Shame on You
In case you didn't know.. David Cooper and the rest of the Sport360 team will be with you throughout the day with the latest news, rumours and insights from the Camp Nou.
Manchester United missed out on signing Yerry Mina from Barcelona, despite Jose Mourinho making personal contact with the Colombia global.
Manchester United have opened talks with Chelsea over a surprise swoop for Kurt Zouma as they look to try and sign a centre-back on deadline day, according to L'Equipe. However, the Serie A club, still smarting over the way La Blaugrana hijacked their move for Malcom, told Culvert they'll never sell to Barcelona. The Catalans have previous in this category, having activated a buy-back clause for Gerard Deulofeu for €12 million from Everton last summer.More news: IKEA store attracts 40,000 customers on first day
- How blue light accelerates blindness
- Nike sued by those alleging hostile workplace
- Maurizio Sarri hints at early Chelsea struggle
- PGA Championship: Tiger Woods flirting with cut line
- Chilwell insists Maguire won't quit Leicester in January
- Boris Johnson defended by Rowan Atkinson in burka row
- New Pokemon Let's Go Trailer Displays a World Beyond Pallet Town
- Nobel Prize-winning author V.S. Naipaul is dead
- Ronaldo 'in intensive care' after contracting pneumonia in Ibiza
- Donald Trump Responds To N-Word Accusations In Typically Grown-Up Manner