The Colombian has been rumoured to be near a move to Goodison Park for at least a week now, but interest from Manchester United had derailed talks.
The 23-year-old becomes Marco Silva's fourth acquisition of the transfer deadline period (technically.), following deals for Shakhtar Donetsk's Bernard as well as Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes from Barcelona.More news: Marcelo has 'called Juventus' to try and join Ronaldo at Juventus
"I do not trust that new players will arrive and I'm not confident in that so now I will only focus on the players I have", he said.
More news: Paleontologists Find Extraordinary Set of Mega-Shark Teeth in Australia | Paleontology
In case you didn't know.. David Cooper and the rest of the Sport360 team will be with you throughout the day with the latest news, rumours and insights from the Camp Nou.
Manchester United missed out on signing Yerry Mina from Barcelona, despite Jose Mourinho making personal contact with the Colombia global.
Manchester United have opened talks with Chelsea over a surprise swoop for Kurt Zouma as they look to try and sign a centre-back on deadline day, according to L'Equipe. However, the Serie A club, still smarting over the way La Blaugrana hijacked their move for Malcom, told Culvert they'll never sell to Barcelona. The Catalans have previous in this category, having activated a buy-back clause for Gerard Deulofeu for €12 million from Everton last summer.More news: New Pokemon Let's Go Trailer Displays a World Beyond Pallet Town
- Even Hollywood wives feel aggrieved about child support
- Arsenal v Manchester City
- Santi Cazorla: Villarreal give midfielder a magical welcome
- Harry Kane's Premier League Record In The Month Of August Is Shocking
- Nadal Dispatches Paire To Advance In Toronto
- Taliban attack on Afghan city of Ghazni enters third day
- Idris Elba Fuels James Bond Speculation With Playful Tweet
- How blue light accelerates blindness
- Chilwell insists Maguire won't quit Leicester in January
- 'Stolen' plane closes Seattle airport before crashing into sea