The Colombian has been rumoured to be near a move to Goodison Park for at least a week now, but interest from Manchester United had derailed talks.
The 23-year-old becomes Marco Silva's fourth acquisition of the transfer deadline period (technically.), following deals for Shakhtar Donetsk's Bernard as well as Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes from Barcelona.More news: How blue light accelerates blindness
"I do not trust that new players will arrive and I'm not confident in that so now I will only focus on the players I have", he said.
More news: Maurizio Sarri hints at early Chelsea struggle
In case you didn't know.. David Cooper and the rest of the Sport360 team will be with you throughout the day with the latest news, rumours and insights from the Camp Nou.
Manchester United missed out on signing Yerry Mina from Barcelona, despite Jose Mourinho making personal contact with the Colombia global.
Manchester United have opened talks with Chelsea over a surprise swoop for Kurt Zouma as they look to try and sign a centre-back on deadline day, according to L'Equipe. However, the Serie A club, still smarting over the way La Blaugrana hijacked their move for Malcom, told Culvert they'll never sell to Barcelona. The Catalans have previous in this category, having activated a buy-back clause for Gerard Deulofeu for €12 million from Everton last summer.More news: Nike sued by those alleging hostile workplace
- Bodies of 3 suspected terrorists found after Jordan shootout
- Boris Johnson defended by Rowan Atkinson in burka row
- Unai Emery hints Danny Welbeck could solve Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Even Hollywood wives feel aggrieved about child support
- Nobel Prize-winning author V.S. Naipaul is dead
- Liverpool confirm squad numbers for new arrivals
- Donald Trump Responds To N-Word Accusations In Typically Grown-Up Manner
- Erdogan to Trump: Shame on You, Shame on You
- Ronaldo 'in intensive care' after contracting pneumonia in Ibiza
- England vs India, second Test, day four