While we knew Nintendo Switch Online was launching in September, we didn't know exactly when. The list is fairly short at the moment, but one game that's probably going to drive a lot of subscriptions is Super Smash Bros Ultimate, which launches on December 7.
Nintendo's Switch online service was first scheduled for a release past year, but was later delayed to Fall 2018. 3, The Legend of Zelda, Dr. Mario and several others - 20 in total at launch. An additional 10 launch games will be announced in the future.More news: Novak Djokovic bundled out of Canadian Open by unheralded teenager Stefanos Tsitsipas
Like PS Plus and Xbox Live, Switch Online will also grant users a few perks with their subscriptions. This makes it easy to retrieve your game data if you lose your system or start using a new one. Extras that have been confirmed to include online play, cloud back-ups and save files for compatible games, and access to classic NES games with new online feature.
Nintendo Switch Online App*: The Nintendo Switch Online smartphone application can be used to enhance the online experience for compatible games through voice chat and other features.More news: Men who wear boxers have a much higher sperm count, says study
While we don't have an exact date for the launch, Nintendo has narrowed the window down to the second half of September.More news: DOOM Eternal Will Raise Hell On Nintendo Switch
- Kylie Jenner’s Baby Stormi Is Basically A Model Already & She's Beyond Cute
- McDonald's offering chance to win McGold Card, free food for life
- Bethenny Frankel’s Boyfriend Found Dead in His Trump Tower Apartment
- Unai Emery welcomes Pep Guardiola battle ahead of Arsenal v Man City
- NASA to send solar probe closer to sun than ever before
- What Now in Washington with Guice Out for Season?
- US Senate offers Assange to testify about Russia's interference in US elections
- Jimmy Kimmel shuts down Kanye West's love for Donald Trump
- Drake & Migos Tour Postponed Again
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis - August 8