Starting this Friday, the burger giant will be giving one lucky victor that opportunity, launching a sweepstakes for an extremely rare McGold Card which bestows upon the holder the equivalent of free McDonald's for the rest of their life.
The McDonald's McGold Card Grants You Free Food for Life: Here's How to Get One
The stuff of pop culture rumors and fast food lovers' dreams, the McGold Card does indeed exist, McDonald's confirms. Now, one lucky customer will join the ranks of the McGold Card holders, and it's easier than ever before, now in mobile form.More news: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Analysis - August 8
To enter the sweepstake, customers need to use the app to make an order between the 10th and the 24th of August. In addition, the victor "will receive a custom gold-0plated "McGold Card" phone case". Even Rob Lowe and Bill Gates don't have one of those, so take that, dudes who can already afford all the McDonald's they want but don't have to pay for it anyway!More news: What Now in Washington with Guice Out for Season?
If you win, your concerns over where your next meal is coming from will be replaced by fears that your heirs will attempt to hasten your death (more than eating a lifetime supply of Big Macs will hasten it) in order to get their grubby mitts on your McGold Card.More news: Dez Bryant tweets he will visit Cleveland Browns
In response to McDonald's new Mobile Order and Pay, the restaurant chain is giving customers the chance to win McDonald's for life. The monetary prize represents the "free food", with McDonald's calculating the cost of "up to two meals per week for fifty (50) years" as the aforementioned cash pot. The victor will be announced on or about August 29, and will be granted the McGold status, entitling them to two meals per week for 50 years. Victor will also receive a custom gold-plated phone case.
- Drake & Migos Tour Postponed Again
- White House Blasts Omarosa’s Book Claiming Trump Used Racist Remarks
- Everton sign Barcelona defender Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Bernard
- The Perseid meteor shower is going to be fantastic this weekend
- High number of Cape Cod mosquitoes with West Nile virus
- Kylie Jenner’s Baby Stormi Is Basically A Model Already & She's Beyond Cute
- Erdogan says attempts to exert economic pressure on Turkey futile
- Sam Allardyce: Manchester United's negotiations have broken down
- Bethenny Frankel’s Boyfriend Found Dead in His Trump Tower Apartment
- Samsung plans $22 billion for artificial intelligence, autos