Indonesia's national disaster agency has the official figure at 131 following the 7.0 magnitude quake which struck the north of the island - and also caused fatalities in neighbouring Bali.
BMKG's natural disaster and Tsunami Center had recorded 362 aftershocks after Sunday's quake.
The death toll from a powerful quake on the Indonesian island of Lombok rose above 130 on Wednesday, as authorities appealed for food, clean water and medical help for some 156,000 people forced from their homes.
An interagency meeting will be held Thursday to compare information, Nugroho said.
Authorities made announcements over loudspeakers at evacuation sites, urging people to remain calm and stay inside tents or find open space if they were inside or near buildings.More news: Sacha Baron Cohen's interview with Sheriff Joe Arpaio is absolutely nuts
He estimated 75% of houses are damaged in some villages in east and north Lombok.
The magnitude-6.2 tembor followed a 6.9 quake on Sunday that killed at least 131 people, damaged thousands of houses, and left 156,000 people homeless.
The quake was the second in a week to hit Lombok.
According to witnesses on the ground, the latest tremor has caused further buildings to collapse.
Thousands of tourists visiting Lombok - as well as the nearby Gili Islands and Bali - have been evacuated or have chosen to leave since the weekend.More news: First Lady Melania Trump's Mom & Dad Become US Citizens
Muhammad Zainul Majdi, the governor of West Nusa Tenggara province, said there was a critical need for medical staff, food and medicine, according to Ireland's RTE. Many Indonesian speakers wrote messages on Facebook using the word "selamat" - which can mean "safe" but also "congratulations" - triggering celebratory animations.
But some evacuees have complained of being ignored or experiencing long delays for supplies to arrive at shelters.
Other evacuees said they were subsisting on a diet of instant noodles and needed clean water and bedding.
The Indonesian Red Cross said it had set up 10 mobile clinics in the north of the island.
"I'm still in pain from giving birth", she told AFP.More news: Kawhi Leonard thanks Spurs in first statement since trade to Raptors
- The British Open sent a $154,000 payout to the wrong Tommy Fleetwood
- Baker Mayfield shines during his Browns debut
- SOCIAL MEDIA SPOTLIGHT: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Sits Down with Sean Hannity
- North Korea threatens to stall denuclearization in warning to US
- Watch the best goals and skills of new Everton signing Bernard
- Japan Medical School Apologizes for Hurting Women’s Admissions Chances
- Brad Pitt: I've given Angelina Jolie $9m since split
- God Of War’s Massive New Game Plus Mode Is Coming This Month
- Petition calls for LeBron James to be U.S. Secretary of Education
- Kris Aquino dazzles in yellow at 'Crazy Rich Asians' premiere in Hollywood