Baron Cohen, posing as the YouTuber, asked Arpaio if he would receive a blowjob from President Trump, to which the sheriff replied: "I may have to say yes". Another sees him asking if Donald Trump would give him "a golden shower", in reference to the alleged tape of the US President with two prostitutes in a Russian hotel room.
Cohen has successfully tricked a number of government officials, mostly Republicans, as well as other politically-minded Americans for his new undercover series.
Former Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio has been an outspoken and controversial supporter of gun rights, but it's probably safe to say his gun control debate with a Shopkins character known as D'lish Donut marked a first.More news: Kris Aquino dazzles in yellow at 'Crazy Rich Asians' premiere in Hollywood
Cohen, as OMGWhizzBoy, unwrapped a miniature Shopkins box as he asked Arpaio to explain "what communists are trying to do to stop people having guns".
Cohen's show has been making headlines all over the country in recent weeks because of Cohen's interaction with political figures, like the Georgia house representative who used a racial slur and showed his butt on the show.
"D'Lish Donut, you have to understand that you have to follow the Constitution and the law and allow people to have guns", Arpaio said. Arpaio looked at his host in disbelief: "You have over 43 guns???"
"But I want the guns to be taken back because they are risky", the Shopkins responded.More news: God Of War’s Massive New Game Plus Mode Is Coming This Month
"I don't know what he is saying about America".
"I started to get a little angry, a little sad, but I went through it", he said.
Breitbart News reported in July the episode was filmed last fall and that Arpaio said he thought he'd been very careful in his answers. He was later pardoned by his good buddy Donald Trump and is now seeking attempting to run for Senate.
The former lawman announced in January that he meant to run for US Senate - though he might find his credibility rattled once again after being embarrassed by Baron Cohen.More news: Warmer weather could last until October, Met Office says
- Israel Releases Footage of Gaza Sea Barrier
- Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Bernard join Everton on Deadline Day
- Meteor shower in the Netherlands
- Earth at risk of tipping into hellish 'hothouse' conditions
- Severe thunderstorm warning in effect for London
- New Barcelona signing Arturo Vidal discusses Paul Pogba deal
- The Oscars will introduce a new category for "achievement in popular film"
- Oman issues statement on Saudi-Canada stand-off
- Third Strong Earthquake Shakes Indonesia As Death Toll Tops 300
- India vs England 2nd Test Day 1 live updates