Today, Sony Santa Monica revealed when New Game Plus will arrive, and it's going to be here in just a couple of weeks. Most previous God of War games had some form of New Game+, but the new PS4 game has lacked the feature. You'll also be able to skip through cinematic scenes in both normal and New Game Plus games once the patch has gone live, as long as you've finished the story once. After that, the feature will be available once players have then patched the game with the New Game Plus update as well.More news: Severe thunderstorm warning in effect for London
The New Game+ mode was originally announced during Sony's E3 presentation, a side note among the larger showcases for games like Spider-Man and The Last of Us Part II. New Game+ unlocks after you finish the regular game once, as you might expect. That means you keep your "armours, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities".More news: Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Bernard join Everton on Deadline Day
Unique to New Game+ is a brand new rarity level of equipment to craft and upgrade!More news: Sacha Baron Cohen's interview with Sheriff Joe Arpaio is absolutely nuts
Four months after launch, God of War will add a New Game+ option "inspired by [fan] feedback first and foremost". In order to play through the mode, you'll need to have completed the game on any difficulty - which is a requirement that should seem obvious. "With New Game+ comes along a host of new gear, more hard enemies, and cinematic skipping". New Game+ will also sport new armor sets and enchantments. Speaking of armors, you can collect a new type of resource called "Skap Slag" to give your gear the highest upgrade possible.
- Japan Medical School Apologizes for Hurting Women’s Admissions Chances
- Tribune backs out of Sinclair merger
- Pence calls for creation of Space Force by 2020
- Third Strong Earthquake Shakes Indonesia As Death Toll Tops 300
- Earth at risk of tipping into hellish 'hothouse' conditions
- Watch the best goals and skills of new Everton signing Bernard
- Kris Aquino dazzles in yellow at 'Crazy Rich Asians' premiere in Hollywood
- The Oscars will introduce a new category for "achievement in popular film"
- DWTNCS 16 results: Greg Hardy knocks out Tebaris Gordon in 17-seconds
- Fahrenheit 11/9 Trailer: Michael Moore Explores America Under Trump