Mina has signed on a permanent five-year deal worth €30million (approx £27.2million), while Portugal global Gomes has arrived at Goodison on a one-season loan.
The Colombia defender departs Camp Nou just seven months after arriving from Palmeiras, having failed to dislodge Samuel Umtiti or Gerard Pique in his bid for regular minutes.More news: Dez Bryant tweets he will visit Cleveland Browns
Portuguese midfielder Gomes, 25, will join on a season-long loan at a cost of 2.25 million euros for the English club.
Barcelona have included a set buy-back option in their deal with Everton for Yerry Mina. "This is why I am here", he told his club website.
It was also a good day for Leicester City, who, not only managed to keep hold of Harry Maguire amid reported interest from United, but also brought in the well-regarded young defender Caglar Soyuncu from Freiburg, tied Jamie Vardy down to a new deal and signed Croatia Under-21 worldwide Filip Benkovic.
"I spoke with Andre, too".More news: The Samsung Galaxy Watch Is Definitely Happening
Gomes added: "I'm delighted to sign for this fantastic club - it's a good day for me".
He cited Marco Silva as a key reason behind leaving Catalonia for England and claimed that "everyone in Portugal" knows of the 41-year-old's "qualities" as a manager in his interview with Everton's site.
"Every discussion we've had was very important in making me feel his confidence about my game".More news: France uses helicopters to rescue 750 campers amid flash floods
- Canadian Police: At Least 4 Dead in Shooting
- Turkish currency implodes as diplomatic rift with U.S. reaches new low
- Samsung plans $22 billion for artificial intelligence, autos
- Orlando Magic to play regular season games in Mexico City
- James Bond Producers Reportedly Eyeing Idris Elba As Next 007
- US Senate offers Assange to testify about Russia's interference in US elections
- Jimmy Kimmel shuts down Kanye West's love for Donald Trump
- High number of Cape Cod mosquitoes with West Nile virus
- First Lady of Indian cricket
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 forums are now open