Despite interest from Manchester United and Lyon in the 23-year-old, and a six-week pursuit by Everton, the defender was finally secured on a five-year deal for an initial €30.25m (£27.2m) plus €1.5m in add-ons.
In the immortal words of one Larry David: preeeetty... preeeeetty... pretty good. The Club reserves the right to buy back the player.More news: Betting odds favor Urban Meyer remaining Ohio State coach following latest developments
Mina, for whom Barca have retained a buy-back option, said the chance to play alongside Gomes and Lucas Digne - who made the same switch last week - played a part in his decision to join Marco Silva's men.
"This time they're trying to adjust that, but they've got far too many wide-man, I still think". This is a great opportunity for me and I am looking forward to competing here.More news: Musk-Funded OpenAI Creates Bots That Defeat DOTA 2 Pros
"I worked hard during my holiday and now I am ready to play and do important things with the Club". I know about Everton's players and I look forward to being able to play with my new team.
Everton and Fulham stole the show on the Premier League's transfer deadline day, as both clubs welcomed several eye-catching signings.
"I did not need any convincing to come here".More news: Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius given standing ovation upon Anfield return
Everton produced a remarkable end to the transfer window as they made three significant additions to Marco Silva's squad in Yerry Mina, Bernard and André Gomes.
- Dolphins receivers Stills, Wilson kneel during anthem
- Nunes Explains Why Rosenstein Has Not Been Impeached In Leaked Audio
- Manchester United vs Leicester City
- North Korea threatens to stall denuclearization in warning to US
- Tottenham make history by completing no summer signings
- Baker Mayfield shines during his Browns debut
- WF coach charged with assault in connection to death
- Petition calls for LeBron James to be U.S. Secretary of Education
- Sacha Baron Cohen's interview with Sheriff Joe Arpaio is absolutely nuts
- Exiting 'Fox & Friends' host could be headed to 'The View'