Despite interest from Manchester United and Lyon in the 23-year-old, and a six-week pursuit by Everton, the defender was finally secured on a five-year deal for an initial €30.25m (£27.2m) plus €1.5m in add-ons.
In the immortal words of one Larry David: preeeetty... preeeeetty... pretty good. The Club reserves the right to buy back the player.More news: Oman issues statement on Saudi-Canada stand-off
Mina, for whom Barca have retained a buy-back option, said the chance to play alongside Gomes and Lucas Digne - who made the same switch last week - played a part in his decision to join Marco Silva's men.
"This time they're trying to adjust that, but they've got far too many wide-man, I still think". This is a great opportunity for me and I am looking forward to competing here.More news: Kawhi Leonard thanks Spurs in first statement since trade to Raptors
"I worked hard during my holiday and now I am ready to play and do important things with the Club". I know about Everton's players and I look forward to being able to play with my new team.
Everton and Fulham stole the show on the Premier League's transfer deadline day, as both clubs welcomed several eye-catching signings.
"I did not need any convincing to come here".More news: Tottenham make history by completing no summer signings
Everton produced a remarkable end to the transfer window as they made three significant additions to Marco Silva's squad in Yerry Mina, Bernard and André Gomes.
- Nunes Explains Why Rosenstein Has Not Been Impeached In Leaked Audio
- Malaysia's Najib pleads not guilty to money laundering as charges pile up
- Watch the best goals and skills of new Everton signing Bernard
- God Of War’s Massive New Game Plus Mode Is Coming This Month
- Exiting 'Fox & Friends' host could be headed to 'The View'
- Musk-Funded OpenAI Creates Bots That Defeat DOTA 2 Pros
- Axel Tuanzebe: Aston Villa re-sign Manchester United defender on loan
- Third natural disaster rocks Indonesia's Lombok in under two weeks
- Petition calls for LeBron James to be U.S. Secretary of Education
- Brad Pitt: I've given Angelina Jolie $9m since split