The Bitcoin marketplace is evaluating various high quality trading options and opportunities in all around the world and you can also have such benefits very nicely. The general sentiment in the market is that the lack of a Bitcoin ETF leaves many unanswered questions as to the future of the cryptocurrency industry.
The Bitcoin price lost over $500 over the past few hours, plummeting from $7,000 to its current level just above $6,500. It dropped below $6,000 at the end of June - its lowest value all year, according to Coindesk.
XRP (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005661 BTC.More news: White House Blasts Omarosa’s Book Claiming Trump Used Racist Remarks
Many altcoins featured on this list can be traded on Binance.
While Bitcoin's price continues to dip, although only a part of a percentage over the last 24 hours, other major coins have taken big hits.
In addition, Ali Hassan, one of three cofounders of U.S. asset manager Crescent Crypto, said he believes that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) could approve a Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange-traded fund (ETF) within the next 18 months. The top currency swapped for BCH today is tether (USDT) with 54 percent of today's BCH trades.More news: Manchester United prepared to pay £100m for Real Madrid's Raphael Varane?
DECENT (DCT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003558 BTC. Now the 100MA and 200MA gap is much smaller on the BCH/USD 4-hour chart and it looks like the two may cross hairs soon.
Looking at the chart, BCH price is slowly recovering, but it won't be easy for buyers to push the price above $610 in the near term. On the downside, a break below $0.3198 may well clear the path for more losses towards the $0.3000 and $0.2800 support levels. "I think people are afraid it is going to go back down to $6,000 and never come back from those bear markets".More news: Everton sign Barcelona defender Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Bernard
- Paul Merson claims Liverpool FC need key signing to win the title
- Ryanair pilot strike leaves 55,000 travellers stranded across Europe
- High number of Cape Cod mosquitoes with West Nile virus
- US Senate offers Assange to testify about Russia's interference in US elections
- As Expected, SEC Delays VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF Decision Until September
- Erdogan says attempts to exert economic pressure on Turkey futile
- Everton swoop for season-long loan signing of Chelsea defender
- James Bond Producers Reportedly Eyeing Idris Elba As Next 007
- Unai Emery welcomes Pep Guardiola battle ahead of Arsenal v Man City
- The Perseid meteor shower is going to be fantastic this weekend