According to ESPN's panel, Thomas, McIlroy, Patrick Cantlay, Jordan Spieth, and Justin Thomas all have a shot to win.
He followed that with three rounds in the 70s at the Bridgestone Invitational last week, leaving him a full 20 shots off the pace - and outside the top 20 for the eighth consecutive event.
"I spent a bit of time on the range yesterday".
The latest was a closing 73 at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational in Akron on Sunday as he chased down victor Justin Thomas, and follows on from the Hollywood-native settling for a tie for second at the Open in Carnosutie after enjoying a late share of the lead.
"The last time I won a Major in 2014 at Valhalla, I think that's one of the best times I swung the club really well at that point in time".
Fox, who finished T54 in his first PGA Championship appearance in 2017, hit only 6-of-14 fairways and 12-of-18 greens in regulations, but drove the ball an average 315 yards on the soft Bellerive course, and needed 28 putts.More news: Packers writer proposes that Green Bay offer a trade for Khalil Mack
It wasn't so much media day at the 100th PGA Championship on Tuesday as it was Tiger Woods Day.
"So that's something that I'm just trying to go through and try to figure out what I need to do to make that little step from contending and getting into final groups to lifting trophies".
It's also the first Championship for Tiger Woods since 2015.
"I always have hope", Fowler said.
When Woods was asked, if he were USA captain Jim Furyk and he had to make a pick now whether he would pick himself, Woods said, "I don't know, we'll see".
But he is yet to win a major - or a tournament in the United States.More news: Japanese automakers Suzuki, Mazda and Yamaha admit using false emissions data
His beloved grandfather, Bob Julius, and most of his mother's side of the family was raised in the St. Louis area.
"A lot of careers are defined on major championships".
When Woods was told of Bjorn's comments and asked if he believes that, he said with a smile, "I like my chances in match play". I haven't closed out those tournaments as I would have liked, but at least I'm putting myself in position, and that's all I can do.
"This week would mean a great deal, especially I've had a really good year so far, I think it would make it into a great year".
Guess we'll see starting tomorrow.
This Topic is Missing Your Voice.. More news: Mobile Essentials Is a New Unlimited Plan for $60 a Month
- India vs England 2nd Test Day 1 live updates
- Israel Releases Footage of Gaza Sea Barrier
- Roku's earnings dwarfed by it giving users even more free content
- Peter Dutton 'lucky to escape' deadly Lombok natural disaster
- Druze army vets campaign against Israel’s Jewish state law
- Mauricio Pochettino backs Tottenham to improve despite lack of signings
- HBO Hard Knocks With The Cleveland Browns Premieres Tonight: Final Trailer
- Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish 'not for sale at any price'
- Severe thunderstorm warning in effect for London
- Arsenal chief Burgess: No pushback from players over Emery's new training methods