He also said they're continuing to look for people with untreated injuries.
The United States Geological Survey (USGS) recorded the latest quake at 5.9, with a depth of 10 km (6 miles).
It's the third tremor to hit Lombok in the space of two weeks.
"We were stuck in the traffic while delivering aid, suddenly it felt like our auto was hit from behind, it was so strong", witness Sri Laksmi told AFP.
Tens of thousands of homes, businesses and mosques were levelled by the quake, which struck on Sunday as evening prayers were being said across the Muslim-majority island.More news: New Barcelona signing Arturo Vidal discusses Paul Pogba deal
"Evacuees and people ran out of houses when they felt the strong shake of the 6.2 magnitude quake".
The earlier earthquakes also left cracks in walls and roofs, making the weakened buildings susceptible to collapse.
Wiranto said the government will develop a plan to rebuild communities on Lombok, which like its more famous neighbour Bali is a popular tourist destination with powder-white beaches, mountains and a lush interior.
Both seismic events struck in Lombok's north, a more residential and less developed part of the island than the resort-filled south.
YET ANOTHER powerful natural disaster has struck the Indonesian island of Lombrok, next to Bali.More news: Rick Gates, testifying in Manafort trial, admits to affair, London apartment
But Mr Sutopo said some areas in the north had still not received any aid.
"There are still some evacuees that have not yet been touched by aid, especially in North Lombok and West Lombok", Nugroho tweeted Thursday.
While exchanging messages on Facebook about the quake, many Indonesian speakers used the word "selamat", which has several meanings including "safe", "unhurt" or "congratulations" depending on the context.
'We still have supplies for the next few days, but I'm not sure about after that, ' Billa Rabbani, a spokeswoman from the Peduli Anak orphanage, told AFP. "I need diapers, I need milk".
The Indonesian Red Cross said it had set up 10 mobile clinics in the north of the island.More news: Tribune backs out of Sinclair merger
Thousands of people have been sleeping in makeshift shelters or out in the open. "For example, how we can deal with the number of damaged houses, mosques, schools, hospitals".
- Roku's earnings dwarfed by it giving users even more free content
- Mobile Essentials Is a New Unlimited Plan for $60 a Month
- Thibaut Courtois deleted his farewell message to Chelsea fans within 30 minutes
- DWTNCS 16 results: Greg Hardy knocks out Tebaris Gordon in 17-seconds
- European Tour Sends Wrong Tommy Fleetwood British Open Prize Money
- Manchester United target Yerry Mina undergoes Everton medical in Barcelona
- Argentina Senate votes against legalizing abortion
- Pochettino unfazed by Spurs’ quiet transfer window
- Drunk driver tells police she is a ‘thoroughbred white girl’
- Warmer weather could last until October, Met Office says