Firefighters from the Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service faced a rare "Firenado".
Much like a tornado, the 'firenado, ' or fire whirl, is formed when cool air comes into contact with hot air from above, causing the swirl.
A massive fire sparked a "firenado" in the English Midlands on Tuesday.
The cause of the fire at Ravensbourn Plastics Ltd on Occupation Lane, in Albert Village, Swadlincote is not yet known.More news: Rand Invites Russian Delegation to Capitol Hill
Firefighters have captured the moment a "firenado" - a fire tornado resembling a twister - engulfed a plastics factory in Derbyshire.
The fire began just after 1.40am yesterday and took the firefighters 12 hours to get under control.
Speaking while crews tackled the fire, the Derbyshire service's group manager Steve Wells said: "We've received lots of calls to our control room this morning, as people in the Swadlincote area have woken to the sight of a large black smoke plume".
They're also hard to come by: According to Leicestershire fire officials, "our Chief has never witnessed one, 32 years on!"More news: Trump going ahead with tariffs on $16B in Chinese imports
The fire originated in a plastics factory in Derbyshire.
Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service, who were assisting local crews in Derbyshire, shared the stunning video on Facebook.
"It was quite an intense fire, as you can see from the video", he told the Globe in a telephone interview Wednesday afternoon.More news: First round of USA tariffs on Chinese goods to hit $50B - USTR
- Home Favourite Georgia Hall Sensationally Claims Women’s British Open
- Fallout 76 Won't Be On Steam, New Beta Details Revealed
- NASA to launch first-ever solar mission to ‘touch the sun’
- Congo's health ministry confirms 3 more cases of Ebola
- Putin recognized that it is forbidden in Ukraine Steven Seagal to promote
- Iran sanctions: U.S. can't stop our oil exports, says minister
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Cheaper 4TB SSDs
- Blizzard confirms "multiple Diablo projects" in production, news by end of 2018
- James Corden reveals how Kanye West cost 'The Late Late Show' $45,000
- USA to impose new sanctions on Russian Federation for poisoning ex-spy