Vidal has won seven successive league titles - four in Italy with Juventus and three in Germany with Bayern - but he is yet to get his hands on the European Cup having lost in the 2015 final with Juve against Barca's bitter rivals Real Madrid.More news: Tony Pulis wishes Adama Traore luck at Wolverhampton Wanderers
The Chilean global joined Bayern Munich in 2015 from Juventus, and won the Bundesliga title in each of his three seasons at the club.
"I hope to help the team win a lot of titles here and I am prepared to live up to the expectations".
"I'm here to compete for a place among the best", said Vidal, who was accompanied by his son, Alonso, and dressed in black for the presentation. "I will work hard to bring joy to the Barcelona fans". I hope to fulfil that here.More news: Tribune backs out of Sinclair merger
Vidal has been linked with a move to Inter-Milan and Premier League clubs, Manchester United and Chelsea, but once Barcelona offered him a contract, he rejected all the offers to join Barcelona.
'I hope to win three Champions Leagues in the three years I will be here'. "Hopefully I can win three".
As well as his press conference, Vidal also paraded his skills for a photoshoot on the Nou Camp pitch. With the confidence that the people have given me, I want to win it all. Lionel Messi, Sergio Busquets, Gerard Pique, Jordi Alba and Ousmane Dembele had already reported to the team.More news: Drunk driver tells police she is a ‘thoroughbred white girl’
- DWTNCS 16 results: Greg Hardy knocks out Tebaris Gordon in 17-seconds
- Ruby Rose wants Batwoman to be someone kids can look up to
- Ben Schwartz to voice Sonic the Hedgehog in Paramount’s movie
- Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish 'not for sale at any price'
- Patriotic tunes but no bed-lam for Ikea's Indian debut
- Indonesia's Lombok hit by another strong quake
- Packers writer proposes that Green Bay offer a trade for Khalil Mack
- Peter Dutton 'lucky to escape' deadly Lombok natural disaster
- Pochettino unfazed by Spurs’ quiet transfer window
- West Virginia Offers Mobile Voting for Troops Abroad This November