A scene later in the episode shows how Jackson is determined to stay focused on work even as word gets out around the team.
Jackson: "We're going to see if we can get him in the best condition we can". Keep going. Oh gosh come on. How can you watch Hard Knocks Episode 1 online? Landry's speech in which he tore into the receivers for not producing in practice is why this franchise has any hope of a resurrection. After GM John Dorsey stops by his office to ask how he's doing, Jackson, sitting in a meeting with other coaches, informs the room of his loss.More news: The Academy introduces new Oscar category and statue: Outstanding Popular Film
"I don't know what the [expletive] has been going on here", Landry said to his teammates, "and I don't know why it's been going on". But this. if you're not hurt, like if your hamstring isn't falling off the f-- bone, your leg ain't broke, I don't know, like, you should be f-- practicing. Straight up. Like that [expletive] is weakness, and that [expletive] is contagious as [expletive], and that [expletive] ain't going to be in this room, bro. You can't get no better by being on the f--ing sideline if you ain't f--ing hurt. That s-- been here in the past, and that's why the past has been like it is, bro.
The message he delivered, Deadspin says, "is a pretty simple one: If you aren't injured, you should be practicing". That s-- is in the past, and that's why the past has been like it is, bro. You saw Landry's fire. All that "me" [expletive] don't [expletive] live here no more. This is easily the most time HBO's crew will have to pour into a single episode, so stories like these could be a little more in-depth than what we'll see as the show progresses.
- Rookie quarterback Brogan Roback didn't stock the RV fridge the way veteran Drew Stanton prefered it and Stanton let him know it. Roback's cameo was pretty strong. That's got to be the [expletive] attitude and the mentality all the [expletive] time.More news: Agent of Arsenal striker Lucas Perez: West Ham a great option
- Offensive coordinator Todd Haley and running backs coach Freddie Kitchens debated the merits of giving players days off during camp with Hue Jackson. I'm just letting y'all f--ing know, that s-- is not f--ing happening here.
Mayfield will play two quarters vs. the Giants, at least.More news: Argentina Senate votes against legalizing abortion
- European Tour Sends Wrong Tommy Fleetwood British Open Prize Money
- Priyanka Chopra hid her engagement ring and this could be the reason
- Fortnite for Android launches August 9, but there's a catch
- Thibaut Courtois deleted his farewell message to Chelsea fans within 30 minutes
- Manchester United Star Lands Huge Blow On Jose Mourinho
- Karan Johar To Ascend ‘Throne’
- Chelsea consider last-minute bid to hijack Bernard’s Everton move
- Pochettino unfazed by Spurs’ quiet transfer window
- Female heart attack patients fare better if treated by a woman
- Saudi air defense intercepts, destroys Houthi missile launched at Jizan