Talk about white privilege: A SC woman who was pulled over for allegedly driving drunk tried to wriggle her way out of an arrest early Saturday by telling police officers that she is a "very clean, thoroughbred, white girl", according to authorities.
After being pulled over, the woman told cops she had two glasses of wine, according to a police report.
Cutshaw reportedly had a 0.18 percent blood alcohol level after taking a breathalyzer test.
Bluffton is a town of about 21,000 residents about 20 miles (32 kilometers) northeast of Savannah, Georgia, and near South Carolina's Hilton Head Island.More news: Manchester United Star Lands Huge Blow On Jose Mourinho
The list of reasons included having flawless grades in school, graduating from a "high accredited university", being a cheerleader and a sorority member, and that her boyfriend is also an officer.
Cutshaw also told police that she was driving to see her partner who is a police officer when she was pulled over.
When officers approached the woman's vehicle, they noticed that the driver's eyes appeared bloodshot and glassy, she was slurring her speech and the interior of her auto reeked of alcohol.
When the officers asked the woman to specify how full were the glasses, Cutshaw, who turns 33 on Thursday, vaguely replied, 'I mean, I was celebrating my birthday'.More news: Karan Johar To Ascend ‘Throne’
When asked why she had brought up her race, she said: "You're a cop, you should know what that means".
She was arrested nevertheless, with the officer listing her excuses because they "further demonstrate the suspect's level of intoxication".
White or not, thoroughbred or not, Bluffton Police arrested our collective "white" hero on charges of speeding, disregarding a stop sign, simple possession of marijuana, driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia.More news: Paul Scholes slams former club amid Liverpool and Man City spending
The woman was booked at the Beaufort County Detention Center and, as of Tuesday, is no longer in police custody, according to the New York Post.
- Ruby Rose wants Batwoman to be someone kids can look up to
- Tony Pulis wishes Adama Traore luck at Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish 'not for sale at any price'
- Rick Gates, testifying in Manafort trial, admits to affair, London apartment
- Manchester United approach snubbed by Atletico Madrid star Diego Godin
- European Tour Sends Wrong Tommy Fleetwood British Open Prize Money
- Pochettino unfazed by Spurs’ quiet transfer window
- Saudi air defense intercepts, destroys Houthi missile launched at Jizan
- Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro with Translucent Body Is Coming To Malaysia
- Mobile Essentials Is a New Unlimited Plan for $60 a Month