Breaking the bank for Kepa is a drastic change of direction for Chelsea, having lost out to Liverpool in the race for Brazil No. 1 Alisson earlier this summer due to their reluctance to meet Roma's valuation of the player, who ultimately moved to Anfield for £56m.
"La Liga has confirmed to us that Kepa Arrizabalaga has fulfilled the requirements for the unilateral termination of his contract with Athletic Club", said Bilbao in a statement.More news: Explosion kills chief of Syrian chemical weapons plant
Get even closer to The Open - join The One Club today.
Navas has helped Madrid to three successive European crowns but the Costa Rica international's future is in doubt after the Spanish giants agreed a deal with Chelsea for Courtois.
The 22-year old will displace Liverpool's Alisson as the most expensive goalkeeper in world football, just a couple of weeks on from the Brazilian's £67 million move to Anfield.
"It's an accumulation of things, and I am very glad Chelsea has made a decision to trust me and to take me in as well".More news: Gates Describes Manafort Orders While Defense Hammers 'Secret Life'
Courtois is set to sign a six-year contract at the Bernabeu with Chelsea swiftly replacing the Belgian.
Sandro, who saw a £60m move to Chelsea fall through last summer, is expected to leave the Allianz Stadium.
Despite that impressive signing, Maurizio Sarri's main acquisition before the deadline is set to be Kepa.
'He has already demonstrated fantastic quality and consistency and will be a big part of any success Chelsea have in the coming years.More news: The Final Suspect in XXXTentacion’s Murder Has Been Arrested
Kepa nearly joined Madrid himself in January only for the deal to fall through with his price at just £17.5m.
- ‘Superman’ Actress Margot Kidder’s Cause of Death Released
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ Devs Aim to "Fix PUBG" Over Three-Month Roadmap
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Video Will Be Revealed Tomorrow
- Aussie teen De Minaur faces Zverev in Washington Open final
- James Corden reveals how Kanye West cost 'The Late Late Show' $45,000
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Pre-Order Sale Today via Amazon.in, Mi.com
- Perseids 2018: Where and how to watch the dazzling meteor shower
- Hamas: we won't accept 'handouts' in place of long-term deal
- U.K. to ask Russia to extradite nerve agent attack suspects
- Blizzard confirms "multiple Diablo projects" in production, news by end of 2018