Let the wild speculation begin.
"On behalf of the Diablo team, welcome back to Sanctuary for our newest season".More news: Congo's health ministry confirms 3 more cases of Ebola
The news was delivered this morning during a short video address from Associate Community Manager Brandy "Nevalistis" Camel. Additional themed Seasons are planned for 2018 and 2019. So whether you first joined us in "D3" or you're a seasoned veteran, thank you.
Blizzard Entertainment is working on multiple Diablo projects, the developer and publisher revealed on Wednesday.More news: Man City fullback Kyle Walker: The manager wants to go for everything
It's unclear what the multiple Diablo projects could be, but the one that's going to take longer to develop might be Diablo IV.
Camel mentioned that some of the projects will take longer than others, but Blizzard hopes to have some things to show fans later this year. "None of this would be possible without the support that you have shown us for over 20 years", she added.More news: Rand Invites Russian Delegation to Capitol Hill
In fact, Blizzard had teased as much, tweeting a photo of Diablo 3's logo on a light switch on February 28 of this year. Please share your suggestions in the comments down south. As for when the big reveal will happen, BlizzCon is set for November 2 - 4 in sunny California!
- Spanish fighter jet accidentally fires missile In Estonia
- Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham Hotspur's Academy after successful USA tour
- Putin recognized that it is forbidden in Ukraine Steven Seagal to promote
- Home Favourite Georgia Hall Sensationally Claims Women’s British Open
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Paying Millions In Child Support
- Woods trying something new at PGA Championship
- Trump going ahead with tariffs on $16B in Chinese imports
- Germany warns US Iran sanctions could cause Middle East 'chaos'
- The ultimatum that Harry And Meghan have reportedly given their friends
- Fallout 76 Won't Be On Steam, New Beta Details Revealed