Fiorentina are looking to offload several players this summer in order to trim their squad and the Colombia global is believed to be on the cull list.
Alfredo Pedulla claims the Florence outfit are keen on signing the 22-year-old on loan with an option to purchase, with West Ham considering cashing in as Fernandes has fallen down the pecking order following the recent acquisitions.More news: Chelsea Complete Signing of Kepa Arrizabalaga for World Record Goalkeeping Fee
With further midfield signings on the agenda, West Ham could be tempted to cash in.
Perez, who has signed a three-year deal, spent just two years at the Emirates Stadium - one of those out on loan at Deportivo - and scored seven goals in 21 appearances. After spending six years there, he would sign for Spanish team Elche but he only lasted a year at that side before signing for Aston Villa.More news: U.K. to ask Russia to extradite nerve agent attack suspects
The Spain worldwide was loaned out to his former employers last season.
- Snodgrass after scoring against Villa in pre-season.
The agent of Arsenal striker Lucas Perez admits West Ham would be a good option for his client.More news: Qualcomm pushes 10nm power to Snapdragon 670
New Hammers manager Manuel Pellegrini has been busy since his May appointment, and Perez would represent his ninth signing since taking charge.
- Parenting in the age of Alexa and her ilk
- Spreaker Removes Alex Jones Podcasts
- Explosion kills chief of Syrian chemical weapons plant
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ Devs Aim to "Fix PUBG" Over Three-Month Roadmap
- The Academy introduces new Oscar category and statue: Outstanding Popular Film
- The Final Suspect in XXXTentacion’s Murder Has Been Arrested
- ‘Superman’ Actress Margot Kidder’s Cause of Death Released
- Hamas: we won't accept 'handouts' in place of long-term deal
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Pre-Order Sale Today via Amazon.in, Mi.com
- Official death toll still 131 in Indonesia quake