Fiorentina are looking to offload several players this summer in order to trim their squad and the Colombia global is believed to be on the cull list.
Alfredo Pedulla claims the Florence outfit are keen on signing the 22-year-old on loan with an option to purchase, with West Ham considering cashing in as Fernandes has fallen down the pecking order following the recent acquisitions.More news: Breast-Feeding Tips For New Moms..
With further midfield signings on the agenda, West Ham could be tempted to cash in.
Perez, who has signed a three-year deal, spent just two years at the Emirates Stadium - one of those out on loan at Deportivo - and scored seven goals in 21 appearances. After spending six years there, he would sign for Spanish team Elche but he only lasted a year at that side before signing for Aston Villa.More news: Veterinarians ready for efforts to save ailing orca whale
The Spain worldwide was loaned out to his former employers last season.
- Snodgrass after scoring against Villa in pre-season.
The agent of Arsenal striker Lucas Perez admits West Ham would be a good option for his client.More news: Israel rejects European Union plan to link Gaza and West Bank
New Hammers manager Manuel Pellegrini has been busy since his May appointment, and Perez would represent his ninth signing since taking charge.
- Female heart attack patients fare better if treated by a woman
- Official death toll still 131 in Indonesia quake
- The Academy introduces new Oscar category and statue: Outstanding Popular Film
- July sees rise in annual house price growth to 3.3%
- Spreaker Removes Alex Jones Podcasts
- Iconic 'Brady Bunch' house purchased by HGTV
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Pre-Order Sale Today via Amazon.in, Mi.com
- Explosion kills chief of Syrian chemical weapons plant
- Gates Describes Manafort Orders While Defense Hammers 'Secret Life'
- Chelsea consider last-minute bid to hijack Bernard’s Everton move