Fiorentina are looking to offload several players this summer in order to trim their squad and the Colombia global is believed to be on the cull list.
Alfredo Pedulla claims the Florence outfit are keen on signing the 22-year-old on loan with an option to purchase, with West Ham considering cashing in as Fernandes has fallen down the pecking order following the recent acquisitions.More news: Chelsea Complete Signing of Kepa Arrizabalaga for World Record Goalkeeping Fee
With further midfield signings on the agenda, West Ham could be tempted to cash in.
Perez, who has signed a three-year deal, spent just two years at the Emirates Stadium - one of those out on loan at Deportivo - and scored seven goals in 21 appearances. After spending six years there, he would sign for Spanish team Elche but he only lasted a year at that side before signing for Aston Villa.More news: Official death toll still 131 in Indonesia quake
The Spain worldwide was loaned out to his former employers last season.
- Snodgrass after scoring against Villa in pre-season.
The agent of Arsenal striker Lucas Perez admits West Ham would be a good option for his client.More news: Spreaker Removes Alex Jones Podcasts
New Hammers manager Manuel Pellegrini has been busy since his May appointment, and Perez would represent his ninth signing since taking charge.
- The Final Suspect in XXXTentacion’s Murder Has Been Arrested
- Georgia accuses Russian Federation of military buildup as Moscow warns of 'terrible conflict'
- Israel rejects European Union plan to link Gaza and West Bank
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Pre-Order Sale Today via Amazon.in, Mi.com
- Hamas: we won't accept 'handouts' in place of long-term deal
- Manchester United Star Lands Huge Blow On Jose Mourinho
- Statement from NCAA leaders on college basketball reforms
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse adds more series veterans
- Explosion kills chief of Syrian chemical weapons plant
- July sees rise in annual house price growth to 3.3%