What do you think about the latest Infinity War revelations?
In a report from Vulture, it has been revealed that Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will be reprising their roles as Nick Fury and Maria Hill respectively in the Spider-Man sequel, also known as Spider-Man: Far From Home.More news: Roma, Chelsea and Liverpool are following me, it is true
Jackson had already suggested he would be returning, with a none-too-subtle Instagram post a few weeks back, location-marked as Watford, where the Spidey sequel has been filming.
This will be the first time Nick Fury and Maria Hill have encountered Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film is also the Marvel debut of Jake Gyllenhaal, who will play the big bad villain, Mysterio in the film. They will probably end up looking into the same threat while overseas in Europe. After all, Tony Stark dubbed him an Avenger during Infinity War.More news: NY Republican Chris Collins Arrested for Fraud
But we're still wondering exactly how the story of Spider-Man: Far From Home will unfold. How Hill and Fury factor into Far From Home's plot is anyone's guess, but we assume we'll be seeing them in a fully restored state (a narrative wrinkle likely to be ironed out by the Avengers: Infinity War sequel, which arrives two months before the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel). The Russos confirmed that theory and added Peter Parker's child-like reaction and refusal to simply accept his fate also played a part.
If so, the trauma could be explored in Spider-Man: Far From Home next year. Hopefully, we'll get official word on the cast sometime soon.More news: Ruby Rose cast as lesbian Batwoman for CW
Spider-Man: Far From Home is directed by Jon Watts from a script by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers, and releases on July 5th, 2019.
- Snapchat lost 3 million daily users in the past three months
- Oscars Adding Popular Film Category
- Carrie Underwood confirms she’s expecting 2nd child with Mike Fisher
- Angelina Jolie accuses Brad Pitt of evading child support
- James Anderson's golf swing goes horribly wrong
- Disney’s CEO Gives New Details About The New Disney Streaming Service
- Trump going ahead with taxes on $16B in Chinese imports
- Subtropical storm Debby forms in the deep Atlantic
- Rick Gates Forced Into Admitting Extramarital Affair by Paul Manafort’s Lawyer
- Manchester United reject massive offer from Bracelona for Paul Pogba