After the photos surfaced of Bendjima and Ozuna cuddling, he took to Instagram to call out a tabloid report, claiming that the story was painting him in an inaccurate light. While many people just assumed that Bendjima and Kardashian had broken up before his trip - but it seems like that might not be the case. "I'm not attached to this 'life" so you can't touch me. I know who i am where i'm from and where i'm going and that bothers you.More news: Saudi rules out mediation in Canada row, mulls new measures
Khloe Kardashian commented on a screenshot of the post writing, "Alexa, play 'heard it all before, ' by Sunshine Anderson". Only one opinion matters the one of my Lord. "Have a wonderful day", read Bendjima's post.
The Shade Room shared screenshots of the PDA snaps in a scandalous Instagram post, on which Kim, 37, wrote: "Nice pics from your 'boys trip", and added a Pinocchio emoji.More news: Crude Oil Settles Higher On Supply Worries
It could be that Instagram is the root of Kourtney and Younes' problems. However, he slammed reports that he was stepping out on Kardashian. "F-k your Hollywood bulls-t". "Nice cut tho you piece of s-t", he wrote.
The two first met in Paris back in 2016 ― the night before sister Kim Kardashian infamously fell prey in a million-dollar robbery ― and have been together ever since, despite a not-so-warm reception from Kardashian's ex-boyfriend and father to her three children, Scott Disick.More news: Rick Gates Forced Into Admitting Extramarital Affair by Paul Manafort’s Lawyer
Ozuna insisted that their eyebrow-raising photos - which show Bendjima wrapping his arms around Ozuna while they play around on the beach - were platonic.
- Spanish fighter jet accidentally fires missile In Estonia
- Roma, Chelsea and Liverpool are following me, it is true
- Confidence back, Sergey Kovalev ready to be tested by Eleider Storm Alvarez
- ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’ Movie Stopped In Its Tracks By Universal
- Spider-Man: Far From Home casting reveals Infinity War clues
- Germany warns US Iran sanctions could cause Middle East 'chaos'
- NY Republican Chris Collins Arrested for Fraud
- Twitter head Jack Dorsey defends decision not to ban Alex Jones, Infowars
- Oscars Adding Popular Film Category
- Trump going ahead with taxes on $16B in Chinese imports