The 25 year old Frenchman made 46 appearances for the Spanish side over two seasons.
Digne said: "My tattoo has a story but it's not about football".More news: Great white shark breaches below researcher off Cape Cod
Digne, a France worldwide, won a host of trophies with Barca, and Paris Saint-Germain before that, but was not central to either side and has made no secret of his desire to be first choice at Goodison Park.
However, Digne confirmed that this has nothing to do with Liverpool and revealed that he turned the Merseyside club twice in the past.
"I said yes, it's a very good project and I want to be part of this".
Digne is Everton's second signing of the summer and his manager Silva is delighted to have him.More news: Hail at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado kills 2 animals
"It is not the best thing to do to wait until the last days but the market is really hard", said Silva. I want to play games, win games and excite the fans with the quality of our football.
"Lucas is a player who will add competitiveness in a position where we only had Leighton Baines last season and he is accustomed to winning".
"I can't explain the feeling but when you speak with a person, you know if it's a good person or not and for me, he's a good person".
Everton later announced the signing of 18-year-old goalkeeper Joao Virginia from Arsenal.More news: Helicopter Misuse Case: Imran Khan to Appear Before NAB Today
- Senior scientist Aziz Asber killed in Syria
- Saddened by DMK patriarch Karunanidhi’s death, says PM Modi
- Did Saudi Arabia Just Threaten Another 9/11 Attack on Canada? Well, Kinda
- Mexico says talks with USA will cover outstanding NAFTA issues
- Los Cabos Open final: Fognini upsets Del Potro
- Johnny Depp's Notorious BIG film pulled a month before its release
- US sports mogul makes offer to buy Arsenal
- Acting President Osinbajo Fires DSS DG, Condemns Siege On NASS
- The 'Maniac' Trailer Is Pure Psychedelic Fun
- Dead fetus reportedly found on plane at LaGuardia Airport